Show Off Your Summons - Taken by the Tide

Y’all still got orbs, right?
This banner actually ends before the other one for some reason.
Good luck on your summons!

12 Likes

BEFORE THE SPARK, PRAISE BE!! :raised_hands: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :fire: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sparkler: :fire: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :fire:
HALLELUJAH!! :heart_eyes: :raised_hands: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sparkler: :sparkles: :heart_eyes: :raised_hands: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sparkler: :sparkles:

OH, BEAUTIFUL MERCIFUL GLORIOUS GODDESS, THANK YOU!! :sob: :pray: :sparkling_heart: :raised_hands: :sparkles:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY ON MY LOWLY ORBS & SOUL!! :sob: :pray: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sparkles:

19 Likes

Horrible horrible banner. Spent 80-90 orbs and got nothing. Such a big waste

6 Likes

Free summon :feh_hridexcited:

13 Likes

Not summoning but was hoping to get the four-for-the-price-of-two deal on watermelons for the freebie but got a 3* ironing board instead. (Cordelia. Sorry Cordy, I shouldn’t be mocking such a source of insecurity for someone I love).

8 Likes

Free summoned Clarine :feh_lucyshrug:

4 Likes

Got lucky and got Lyon under 5 pulls

Thinking about going back in to get another copy for fodder…

12 Likes

Got a free Midori and dipped. :feh_lucyshrug:

6 Likes

Got a Fallen Julia, Ced, Shannan (all from Jugdral) and a Summer Eirika (+Def -Spd) on 25 summons.
And one Summer Lyon 4* (+Spd, -Def).
Not very lucky with the IVS…

6 Likes

This… this was a bit painful, but I got her!

VERY HAPPY that I got Duo Thórr! Best part is that she was my 40th summon! I’ll get FEH Pass later today to spark an extra copy. Good luck to all rest of us Summoners!

13 Likes

A 3 Star Fae

3 Likes

You got only duo!thor in 40 summons? :(

2 Likes

Spent more orbs than I originally wanted to(208) but this’ll do…

Gatrie as an immediate pity break, 5* Lyon, 2 4* Karin back to back(A unit I didn’t have previously), Sumia, 40th free summon Thorr, and in the final summon I got Mikoto, S!Nifl, and F!F!Morgan.

5 new units, Flash fodder, overall great fodder(Gatrie), and Sumia if I ever want to build her with that movement lance she has. Not bad but I would have preferred less if it meant I got Thorr sooner despite the great luck. Pretty much just went to break my pity rate and got lucky with the 3 final units.

5 Likes

I was sniping blue and got pity broken by Farina :catcry:

4 Likes

oh damn <,<

but atk/spd catch 4 is great fodder^^

4 Likes

And now! :raised_hands: :sparkler: :sparkles:
That 1 flaw in PERFECTION is no more! :heart_eyes: :pray: :green_heart: :fire: :purple_heart: :ok_hand: :sparkles:

Happy Thórr’s-day, y’all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wave: :sparkling_heart: :raised_hands: :green_heart: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sparkler:

5 Likes

funnily I got her too on my first circle lol

fodder for S!Claude maybe

6 Likes

Just 21 orbs :feh_eirikapat:

11 Likes

Nifl is my spirit animal.

11 Likes

Only 1x copy of S!Nifl? xD

1 Like