Show Off Your Summons - Veronica and Embla

Show off your summons even if they aren’t Veronica and Embla.

10 Likes

tenor (8)

11 Likes

I’ll be summoning later when my fat husbando gets off work.

he likes to watch :smirk:

5 Likes

I just spend around 250 orbs for Miccy, maybe a little more :_

I got this:
-L!Nanna
-Kinshi Hinoka 4*
-2 Bramimond
-2 Ascended Celica (one is Infantry NFU fodder for Rafiel)
-L!Caeda
-Brave Camilla 4*
-Young Tiki 4*
-2 L!Micaiahs (one was the spark and the other the last summon)

Which means that Micaiah is at +6 right now. What a painful journey to +10 :sneezing_face:

Edited because I can’t do math.

10 Likes

400 orbs (i sparked Embla), color sniping red, i got :

• Legendary Veronica
  • Legendary Nana
  • Ymir
  • Legendary Micaiah

All i wanted was one copy of embla to make her +1 :frowning_face: and none in 400 orbs … :frowning_face:

I might just keep spending more orbs from next TT or smth, but that ain’t helpful with incoming banners (new book + winter + NY are usually quite good).

8 Likes

I finally got somehow lucky

11 Likes

Only planning on the free summon on red hoping for Nanna. Naturally there were no red and I got a Tana. Better than an old 3/4* so yay, I guess. She could be +6 if I merged the other manuals I’ve got but she’s not exactly got much going for her beyond her gorgeous base art.

5 Likes

Luck is Divine as usually. 140 orbs spend

5 Likes

Show me your +10 Embla + L!Veronica now :stuck_out_tongue:

And also give me your L!Nanna copies please xD

1 Like

Zero orb spent. Gn

11 Likes

Free summoned garbage…which is basically what my luck has been trying to get Ninja Shinon. I’m gonna quit before i hit 6%. Guess all of my luck has been put into FGO which, hey i ain’t complaining

2 Likes

Got a nanna and a caeda when I only really wanted veronica

4 Likes

5 Likes

:scream: only 10x summon yet? :frowning:

i can’t believe it. xD

1 Like

Have you seen how many orbs I have?

2 Likes

yes, but I though you would whale. xD :dollar:

Sorry if I misunderstood this^^

1 Like

Think of it like this, I typically buy every bundle when they come out, the only bundles I’ve bought so far are the 3? Very small bundles from Black Friday, I haven’t even bought any of the bundles that released at the begining of November.

3 Likes

Like me :smiley:
But today i will buy some bundel’s that i can spark on this banner :)

around ~ € 90,- that is ok :smiley:

SO i wish you the best luck, that you get your targets fast and without that much spending :smiley:

2 Likes

The BF bundles are pretty nice. I’ve just bought the ticket packs so far. But I am gonna buy at least the 2 other big packs later on. Aside from the orbs, I want that L!F!Kamui merge, and a Duo Hinoka merge, plus I’ll save the other copy of the duo for when we get Def/Res Rein 4 Hold, so I can inherit it along with maybe whatever flier skill is attached to it

2 Likes

The +1!

Another one!

:00000 Wow I got her early, that’s crazy! I wasn’t even expecting to get her from the banner without sparking or red hell sniping afterward :joy: I’ll take it

Yup in the same circle as Yumir, too

:D :D :D -Atk, psssh that’s fine
20221130_034742

Summary

inb4 I get a 5☆ in every circle on yet another banner, so I can’t get my rate up and snipe for Deirdre or Veronica, then be forced to choose between them at spark :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: because I didn’t get them by then and Embla was simply the bait to empty my wallet, and I took it :skull::sob:
I’m kidding, I’m more optimistic than that :clown_face: No, really. My luck cannot be contained so I will be chillinnnn~

edit:

so far, I still don’t have them yet. I like the red pool more overall, so I think from here I’ll cross my fingers and snipe reds, bc in the end I think I’ll spark Deirdre whichever way it goes, and I’ll put in a few more orbs after that if I haven’t gotten Veronica by then.

No more defense boon

Isn’t it great how you can summon units like Shannan and not even have your pity rate broken? ^_^

5 Likes