Sigh... why game?

Wanted to fix my W!Sothis’ atk bane before the banner ended (since the new banner is a skip) but this ■■■■■■ showed up instead. Why can’t you just demoted for real already. This is twice I’ve gotten you at 5 stars.

On a brighter note I also got Hilda though. Have to decide if +atk is better than +spd…

10 Likes

For Hilda, if going for Galeforce go +Spd. Otherwise +Atk.

1 Like

Why is python still in the 5* pool lol. :feh_confused:

12 Likes

Ew, Python. He’s about as bad as that other garbage green cavalry archer.

3 Likes

Sew I think her name is.:feh_legion:

2 Likes

Because demotes aren’t made 3-4 stars until April :feh_elisad:

13 Likes

Now I have an urge to +10 Sue

1 Like

Have fun, I guess.

1 Like

God, I hope I never get pity-broken by Python. At least you got Short Bow+ fodder I guess? :feh_notlikethis:

For Hilda I’d probably go Atk, but +Spd would be great if you wanted to use something like Close Call or Repel. :feh_lorenzmug:

2 Likes

Yeah. I wanted to give it to Norne, so I saves me 20 000 feathers at least :feh_elisad:

2 Likes

But hasn’t Python already demoted?

He demoted to 5 star/4 star, so he can still pitybreak you. Unless it’s a unit like Ross or Bantu they stay at 5* until a later demotion.

1 Like

Yes. He’s 4-5 stars.

Haha IS that’s so evil

Yes, it is.

I’d rather get a 5* Python than some of the trash in the green pool.

In fact, can i have that Python? I’ve been meaning to build him up and that would save me some feathers.

Big oof on Python… I get disappointed when he shows up at 4* (he could have been Echidna!), I don’t want to image a 5* copy showing up…

2 Likes

Yeah he could have :feh_sharenacry:

2 Likes

I feel your pain.

I was pity broken by this last week. THIS. How is she still in the 5* pool?! :feh_lucyshrug: :feh_angrynino: :feh_doublelion:

4 Likes

No idea.

1 Like