Sigurd's A skill

I did asked this question on the Jugdral thread but I’m still a bit indecisive
Some told me to use atk spd solo on him
On the other hand, I could also use Shinon for the atk def one instead
But it would sound nice to use the guaranted double
And I also going to use him with Félix but what I could give him the solo and deadeye since he can’t inherit the others two skills
So, decide the fate, speedy Sigurd or Tanky Sigurd?

• Atk/Spd solo 4
  • Atk/Def solo 4
  • Another A skill

0 voters

2 Likes

Atk/Def Solo is more optimal to keep his HP up, but if you’d have to feed him a Shinon to get that skill, I wouldn’t do it. Shinon has much better fodder.
If you have them, Sturdy Impact or Heavy Blade 4 are probably the best A skills for a player phase Sigurd, Atk/Spd/Def Solo for mixed phase, and DC/Foil for enemy phase.

Not Sturdy Impact, I’m a dummy

7 Likes

Cavs can’t get Impact

7 Likes

Oops

Probably not that then

2 Likes

Get the solo from someone like Melady or the upcoming Pirate Veronica, who should be getting a rerun in a month or so.

1 Like

I use mine on arena with atk/def solo 3 and rouse atk/def its the edelgard base kit except for the B slot, crusader ward is better than dull close.
He is an excelent counter to green and red units that arent mages or dragons.

1 Like

Atk/Def solo, but save Shinon for Deadeye and/or Time’s Pulse fodder, it’s much more valuable than a T4 Solo skill (one of the worst T4).

3 Likes

I’ve seen speedy Sigurd before, less likely to be doubled. He’s morelikely to take only half damage from range folks .

2 Likes

I see the merit of speed, to force doubles through things, but in that case his base speed might be enough, since most units stopping that are slow.

I voted for another skill, namely atk/def catch, because why not?

3 Likes

I almost said to go for Catch too, but he doesn’t have an innate debuff, so wasn’t sure if it would be good. But almost every budget tank uses Atk Smoke, so i guess that’s fine.

1 Like

Not to derail the discussion but before you make the investment, just wait a couple days to see what Ares have in store as far as red sword cav . Well unless you really want Sigurd.

1 Like

He comes with Spd Smoke in base kit so it does work well for him

1 Like