Silhouettes (Jan. 2022)

15 Likes

I got… no idea :feh_flaynfish:

11 Likes

A furry and maybe lucina. It’s probably Plegian theme again

16 Likes

left one kinda looks like it could be boyd in his warrior class outfit, like with the pelt over his head.

though the singular paw throws me off lol

12 Likes

The Left one looks like it has Cat Ears

The one on the Right looks like someone with long hair and they are wielding a Lance from the looks of it

8 Likes

Does a normal man with a fur hat curl up his claws like a cosplayer at a furry convention? Damn, Boyd was ahead of his time

15 Likes

based boyd

11 Likes

If they’re gonna bring people from Awakening to celebrate the plegian banner, the left character has a high chance of being Yarne.

12 Likes

I’m almost thinking Halloween Grima from the Silhouette on the Left lol

16 Likes

Could it be Volug???

15 Likes

True, though the left seems a little big and burly for the scrawny Yarne. It’s hard to tell anyway and could all be perspective due to the costume

13 Likes

ok so not to get too off topic here but how trashy would it be for me to eat plain nutella out of the jar with a spoon

17 Likes

“Blazing desert wind” makes it sound like it’s Plegian again. Ngl that’s kinda disappointing if so, I was really hoping they would do a different place this time. Give us a different nation in FE each year. I think that would be cool.

15 Likes

he is from a desert country :eyes:

11 Likes

Why is someone from Plegian wearing Cat Ears anyways

Either they are naturally a cat or Plegian is getting weirder lol

9 Likes

go for it

8 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

8 Likes

Miss ma’am?

19 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping they would explore other cultures. :catcry: Or even different evil cults. Oh well…

14 Likes

It wouldn’t be trashy; it’d be kinky. I mean, two nuts mixing? Scandalous!

14 Likes