Silhouettes (May ‘22)

Shooooook

Also Lilina isn’t from Awakening, but that game did have those wedding dresses with a blue tint

8 Likes

The banner is Lewyn’s harem with Silvia, Erinys, Tailtiu, Annand and Lewyn

6 Likes

If IS want canon couples for the bridal banner, Thracia had lot of them, just saying :feh_leifsip:

4 Likes

I see chun-li on the left and a sheet ghost on the right :feh_casparghost:

8 Likes

I thought about it for a bit but the left has to be Larum (or at least not Silvia). Silvia has the long, ribbon-like strands of hair but the silhouette just has the two buns, which fits Larum nearly 100%.

2 Likes

Wasn’t ninian’s dress blueish?

2 Likes

Her veil, not her dress

I mean sure, there could be bride Lilina but it seems really odd that that leak would come to fruition NOW of all times

I think it’d be funnier if it was W-Lilina but leaked a whole year in advance like Robin and Tharja

6 Likes

Technically that was because Feh itself got delayed iirc, so the game was supposed to come out some time before December of 2016 I guess. So they probably would have been some of the first seasonal alts (spring ended up being the first ones we got).

6 Likes

Doesn’t make the idea any less funny

7 Likes

Oh it absolutely would be funny lol

5 Likes

In my mind, her hair is still shorter than how FEH presents it

But yeah, it’s clear it’s Larum - That doesn’t mean I can’t hope for something else :joy:

9 Likes

Souljia on hopium, 2022 (colorized):

9 Likes

I mean hey if it’s Elibe then my hopium of a Bartre and Karla harmonic/duo is possible too

5 Likes

I was hoping for that but I can’t even hope she’d get another alt this soon after they took so long to give that queen even one

But it would be nice, yes

2 Likes

I just want a Bridal Laegjarn Dagger unit the says “Catch This!” As she throws a bouquet of death flowers.

3 Likes

Well it ain’t blue but it is Lilina lol

2 Likes

Dang wrong thread

2 Likes

Dagger bridal Dagr who yeets a dumbbell at you :feh_dagrsmile: still wish she had a Dagger alt for the wordplay

(Can’t find the source before anyone asks)

3 Likes