Silhouettes (New Year 2022)

Easy. It’s Lyre and Fafnir.

23 Likes

Order in which we’ll get Fafnir by FEH logic: NY!Fafnir, Fallen Fafnir, then normal Fafnir (2023)

26 Likes

Fafnir joining the seasonal only male OC gang, alongside Bruno, Gustav and Fryr.

20 Likes

Could be Callil if that’s a bow and not cat ears.

7 Likes

nice can we get Lyre as the demote with a pretty sunrise kimono?

12 Likes

I want Reginn to be the 4-star focus.

We’ve had:
Book II OC - 5*
Book III OC - Grail
Book IV OC - Duo
Book V OC - I just want it to be different from the previous options. Either 4-star focus or a quest unit.

7 Likes

I can recognize that little braid anywhere.

It’s Lyre, no doubt about it.

8 Likes

They’re gonna pick one of the top 5 worst units in the franchise and make her a super OP cavalry beast with Canto just bc she’s a cute girl

5 Likes

it’s my cat

seems like every new years seasonal features the OCs. next year we’re definitely getting new year ash and elm.

18 Likes

Please.

3 Likes

Oh fuck. Lyre is cute as hecc and I didn’t think they’d acknowledge Fafnir’s existence again so soon. I hope for my wallet’s sake at least one of these is a demote/TT unit

4 Likes

can someone edit in The :feh_rein: on the Fáfnir silhouette lol

8 Likes

I thought it was a Reginn and Fafnir Duo until I realized that only one of them has damaged art so it’s probably Lyre and Fafnir in the silhouettes lol

6 Likes
My thoughts

Reginn
Thor
Loki
Etri
Freyr Tempist

Who is Lyre? I don’t think we have her yet.

She’s from Tellius. RD specifically. Lethe’s sister.

7 Likes

She’s technically been mentioned in the intros
250-1
Here’s some more

12 Likes

So I’m guessing it’s some of the Book 5 OC’s and the rest are beasts from Tellius

That’s my calculation of the options for this banner lol

5 Likes

Fafnir and Lyre it seems.

I hope they don’t make Lyre powercreep her sister since Lethe was always the best fighter.

6 Likes

Also I’m 1000% right that we’ll get Summer/Dancer/Halloween Fafnir before OG Fafnir :feh_crazyfafnir:

3 Likes