Silhouettes (October 2022)

Feeling Ewan and M!Corrin maybe? Idk I’m usually not good at guessing these lol.

10 Likes

It’s likely another dragons banners so Nils and M!Corrin seems likely.

8 Likes

Actually yeah Nils makes a lot more sense then Ewan.

5 Likes

Damn we did the same topic at the same moment. XD

I deleted mine. ^^

Looks like dragon halloween again, but no Almedha so far.

I just hope she gets in if not…well saving orbs isn’t too bad I guess.

7 Likes

Honestly I was surprised there wasn’t one already. People are usually pretty quick on these.

4 Likes

Yeah me too, that’s why I thought I started one. But you were a second faster. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

if thats male corrin im gonna be a broke bitch real fast

4 Likes

If this is M Corrin we can probably guess that one spot very likely also goes down for F Corrin.

Could also guess for Ninian, but she just got a legendary version which would be super weird and a new record getting a new alt in the shortest time. Guess she will be rather next year? If IS keeps doing halloween dragons.

3 Likes

Ninian was the backup in Y!Tiki’s harmonic for Halloween already, so she technically already has one.

5 Likes

Ah true I forgot that one. ^^
Okay then she’s out.

2 Likes

I know he’s undoubtedly going to be a dragon but honestly wish he would be a mage this time just to shake it up a bit

4 Likes

Honestly if it is M.Corrin I’ll be surprised if F.Corrin’s not on it as well… aside from the Fallen banners (in which they showed up 1 year apart but essentially the same banner regardless especially with how similar their weapons are) and the Legendary banner (for obvious reasons) the last time they didn’t show up on a banner together was back in 2017 (Summer F and NY M). I know people don’t wanna see more F.Corrin but just pointing it out… and worst part… if she is on it she’ll most like be yet another boring af Dragon like usual

4 Likes

Who holds that records, anyways? I think it actually is Ninian, didn’t she just get her Fallen alt?

2 Likes

I’m not sure for sure but I know Takumi has a 56 day gap release between his NY and Fallen alt’s

1 Like

please no new Female Corrin - not yet <.<

1 Like

She’d just be another Dragon anyways… but hey at least she could be Red this time

1 Like

yeah, but it’s corrin :frowning:

Even if she would have the same colour, I have to summon for her ^.^"
Maybe Female Corrin get’s the yato sword? xD

On a Dracoween banner… very unlikely especially since it’s F.Corrin and IS doesn’t believe she can weird Yato :cry:

1 Like

Honestly, I was also surprised about L Ninian so soon after F Ninian. I dunno who holds the record but it’s possible that this is the current one.

Believe me I rather want the remaning dragon laguz Nasir, Gareth and Almedha on this banner instead of Corrin again which last alt was just last year on the Ninja banner I guess? But I guess they keep some for next year and stretch it out. Granted, I didn’t expected all of them in one go anyway. ^^

I just want Almedha the most out of them. Doing a Duo with Almedha and Pelleas or Almedha and Ashnard would be sick and I could say “Ladies and Gentlemen, after all those years I got a +10 merge project on the duos” but this is heavily unlikely and it will be probably something like a duo with one of the Corrins… :neutral_face: I dunno if M Corrin had one, but it won’t stop IS doing another one anyway. ^^

Well…time to wait until the trailer now. :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe its Hrid?

Released December and then got his NY (and only) alt in January iirc.

5 Likes