Silly pleasures

When I have the chance to catch a Golbat after beating a Rocket Grunt, I always aim the ball at Golbat’s mouth.

What, if any, silly pleasures do you get from this game? Throwing garbage cans with your Muk? Putting Lickitung into gyms? Collecting and sending gifts from certain locations (wish Delibird brought them)? Taking ahem photos with your Diglett?

2 Likes

Snapshots of Chandelure over my dining table. :joy:

Maxing Silly Mons and sometimes giving them double moves. Yes, you read everything here right.

I maxed these and I do use them against Rockets or Tier 3s, sometimes.

Also maxed these for no apparent reason other than to show off.

2 Likes

If a Research task requires a certain type of throw and rewards a Pokemon encounter, I try to make the same throw type. For example, the Research for Spinda requires Great curves so I try to catch Spinda with a Great curve. I also like catching Yanma (or really any other Flying type) by waiting for it start darting around the screen, close my eyes, and throw a curve and see if it lands.

1 Like

MADNESSFARTS
:rofl:

1 Like

Knocking out a full gym of Blissy’s and Snorlax’s and putting my 10Cp ditto in. No bigger “I don’t five a sh*t” than that :)

3 Likes

Yeah there is, put Shellder in instead like I do (or Lickitung, although he looks stupid as if he’s worshipping something)

My best friend showed me that! Biggest middle-finger you can give to the next guy trying to take it down because it never drops in CP, its a guaranteed three runs to slog through. :joy:

That’s weather boosted Wobbufet for me, I love that little time waster in gyms. I’m also the shameful owner of a maxed out Chansey for that purpose too.

1 Like

I have a 10cp shiny Shuckle that gets a lot of gym time.

1 Like

If in GBL the last matchup is my Bastiodon vs opponent’s Altaria.

I will attack till Altaria’s last bleep of HP left, then stopped waiting for the Altaria to throw its flurry of SkyAttack or Dragon Pulse before giving the finishing blow.

1 Like

I hate that matchup because even 2:0 shields its always lose…

In battle league, having status-effect moves on all 3 team members. It makes me feel like a spell caster

2 Likes

I name all of my Pokémon. All of them. As I am a newb I can only post one for you

1 Like