Simply having a wonderful summon time!

Sike, instead I get my highest pity rate ever. :feh_myrrhno:
Been seeing a lot of these, so I thought I’d post this after using paralogue orbs.

At least I know for a fact that I will not summon on the summer banner now.

15 Likes

Holy sh% you have to kill that rate…right?:expressionless:

2 Likes

I really really want to… But I have no way to get more orbs. I’m not spending money for a chance at breaking my pity rate. Hopefully this travesty gives me the motivation to save orbs.

oof sorry dude. maybe the summer banner can make up for that. Did you get anything at all?

2 Likes

I got absolutely nothing from this banner. I spent 8 orbs after my free summon on the summer banner and got a Hinata though. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Were you sniping ?
It’s just insane how ridiculous this is.

1 Like

For the most part I was. But then I started getting desperate and stopped sniping. Still got nothing. :feh_myrrhno:

1 Like

Ouch, that’s roughly 240-300 Orbs used without a 5 Star to show for it. Probably on the higher end since I doubt you were pulling full reels. You have my sympathy.

1 Like

It’s like that sometimes :expressionless: it’s crazy how the rate can get so high all while not a single 5* appear, at that point I just want something f-ck man.

1 Like

Oh gosh
I’m sorry about that man
Don’t worry Tempest trials are coming soon you could get more arbz

1 Like

But the banner will be over… :feh_myrrhno:
Still, those orbs are appreciated. I will save for something more worthwhile and gamechanging.

1 Like

Oh riperoni
Maybe try a yolo summon before it ends

1 Like

Looking at quests, I could gather up a measly 6 orbs… I’ll think about it. :catnoworries:

1 Like

It sucks that the bridal banner will be gone before TT starts

1 Like

I’d help you cheer up with a few games of smash ultimate but alas, I don’t have the game anymore

4 Likes

Im almost at 5% pity with 0 5 stars oof this is just heartbreaking to see

1 Like