Since Byleth is being added to smash

I thought I’d get back into smash bros ultimate a little since that new smash bros stuff with Byleth put me in the mood to play. Normally I use Ridley or other heavies (but Ridley 90% used) most of the time, but I decided to use a fire emblem character and use Corrin this time.

Turns out Corrin is pretty fun! I like how his attacks have generous reach and I really like his n-air (ridley has these qualities too so maybe that why corrin is appealing). Corrin has a cool side special too! I really like how you can mix things up with this move.

I may not be a very good player (in my opinion), and I get intimidated playing online, I was able to get 2 victories out of the 5 matches I did for my play session so I think I’m getting a little better!

If any of you play smash, who do you use the most?

8 Likes

:feh_corrinmug:

2 Likes

And here’s a thread you’ll like. :feh_bigbeauty:

4 Likes

Since Byleth is being added to smash

Can we get another Camilla alt? See all the Smash players watch the Heroes community lose their minds. :eyes:

2 Likes

Camilla in Smash to see both communities lose their minds :feh_camillamug:

5 Likes

IMG_20191117_205730

6 Likes

Camilla actually sounds like she’d be fun to play, but she’d need to hop off the dragon, lol.

2 Likes

Nah
She can keep the dragon
Fast-moving and oppressive heavyweight with infinite jumps but slow attacks, little to no combos, and a hurtbox the size of the Moon

3 Likes

B A L A N C E D :feh_camillamug:

3 Likes

We should just have duma in smash. Best dragon boi

1 Like

I had some ideas written down for FE Smash characters
I’ll share it later

Looks at FE Warriors

Yeeeeeeah…

(No seriously,she was ridiculously overpowered in Warriors, alongside Minerva.)

3 Likes

Did you know that Samus, Dark Samus, Terry Freakin’ Bogard are all heavier than Ridley? Piranha Plant is heavier. Ridley is only as heavy as the Belmont’s, Ike, etc.
Anyways my “main” is Dr. Mario, who is slow and powerful as a heavy, with the weight of Mario (And Corrin)

2 Likes

pokemon trainer

but wouldnt it make sense to play byleth if thats why youre going back into it?

2 Likes

Pittoo :feh_royyes:

4 Likes

gesundheit

1 Like

As much as it would be nice to try Byleth, EVERYONE will be using him for the first few weeks (tends to happen when a new dlc fighter shows up).

I just thought corrin would be nice to play. Plus, corrin is part dragon and that’s bonus points from me :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

Forgot that ridley is fairly light and is more of a medium in weight. His size makes you think he is heavy.

3 Likes

Haven’t played much of Ultimate, but you’ll be seeing me rock Lucina and Zero Suit as mains once I play more. Probably a pocket Ken/Terry or Young Link as well.

Lucina was the one i played the most though. Shes been my main since Day One. I think I put in like 400 hours into her in Smash 4 for the Wii U.

2 Likes

I main Marth. I also secondary Sheik and Link, but I do play other characters except Lucina she be toxic af

2 Likes