Since units can technically duel wield now

It might be interesting to have Robin with both his/her tome and sword or something like that.

Who do you want to see revamped Altina style?

This tho. I mean. My motives are never not obvious.

JumpScare.png

hiy1et33vd141

Sorry. Im just bored. Waiting for dat sweet lull skill

14 Likes

Ah yes. Duel wielding

get me out of here Jesus-kun tracked me down

6 Likes

How would that even work? The only unit dual wielding is Altina, and she’s using two swords. How would someone using one sword and one tome work? Adaptive damage?

7 Likes

Hana, swordmaster alt

3 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Im guessing adaptive. Or it could have a cool dual ranged effect where the damage changes depending on if the atk is ranged or not.

and the color advantage

3 Likes

Lull Atk/Res is on a blue cav in the BHB now.

2 Likes

Sheena dual wielding shields.

4 Likes

Heheh. I noticed. Sigurd gave me sum shit, and ground orders surprised me. Then I realized kempf will take care of these Rein bullis for me.

2 Likes

The ground orders surprised me too, but I could kill Sigurd on the second turn with a dancer then Galeforce away with Oscar . then get repositioned, killing Lewyn and the archer with my B!Ike on EP. Then cleans up after.

1 Like

Yep. I tanked lewen with kempf then kempf blew up sigurd and lewen.

After this rein was free to clean up the leftovers.

1 Like

Yup, this is what I was thinking as well. Unit could attack adjacent with a weapon or 2 spaces away with a tome. Actually, I can def see this happening now for a legendary unit >.<

1 Like

Really because I can’t see it happening outside of Altina… I mean if they gave every unit who main’d 2 types of weapons it would be weird… Dragon/Yato Corrin’s wouldn’t work… what does the Yato get implanted it their head when they transform into a Dragon to make a Unicorn Giraffe… no. Honestly the only way I can see them doing duel wield units is either both weapons are of the same type aka 2 Swords, 2 Lances, 2 Axe’s etc. or if they include a butter like they did with Duo hero’s that switch between the weapons so at one point they have the sword symbol then press the button then they have the book symbol for mage… not sure if that’d put stress on the game or not since I mean we do have beast units who can switch between non/transformed forms at the start of turns… but those are the only way I see them doing it… but even then besides lords I don’t really see them doing it to to many hero’s

1 Like

I can see it. Cause IS be broken sometimes.

What do you mean units can duel wield

5 Likes

dual but wrong cause op is a dumbass.

2 Likes

My point was tho was that I can’t see it happening with a unit using 2 different types of weapons especially with a melee and ranged weapon because unless they add in a button to switch between symbols how would Dragons adaptive damage get calculated then

1 Like

another rein thread
you getting to Halo/Arden spam level jesus…

5 Likes

Perhaps. Thats true. I didnt see duo units coming to tho. Only time will tell I suppose.

Im ok with anything really.

Yea.

Im consistant when Im bored.

1 Like