Recently site feedback has been pouring in both via our site and reddit, and I just wanted to take a moment to list what we have planned for the Epic Seven site. We are missing a lot of information, but the feedback has been helpful for gauging what needs to be worked on first.
Since yesterday, every Hero page has their Campsite dialogue and a list of their reactions to other Heroes’ dialogue options. These are listed by magnitude, so the more extreme changes to Morale show at the top.
- Build a tool that allows dynamic team building for Labyrinths and Raids
- Add Skill Enhancement catalysts
- List the Adventure Mode drop locations for all catalysts
- Import all of the Skills in the game. This will resolve two issues:
-Skills being outdated since our initial data entry
-Import will add more detail to the Skill descriptions, particularly percentage modifiers for damage and healing
- Update conditions and icons
- Add Artifact Icons
- Make recurring events so that Guild Wars phases and timers can be displayed on the home page
- Write the Tier List, which will most likely split by PvE and PvP with two sub-categories for each
- Craft an Abyss Guide. Since every level of the Abyss is so different, we most likely won’t use the Tier List to recommend Heroes for it.
- Publish a summary of patch notes each week
- Complete Hero analysis for the whole cast
Let me know if there’s anything else we should work on! I’m super excited to oversee the development and publishing of new tools for the game.