Sixth merge project done: Niles

PEOPLEEE
:fgo_meltbirb:
I have finished another project of mine and this time is Niles, your local nohrian perv man

Ok this one was one of my first merges projects along with Chrom, initially they where those two until more units came
After two years, I could complete my nohrian scum
He is extremely powercreeped now, but you don’t know how happy I am for him
:feh_marianneshy:

As for the next project??? I don’t know, summons don’t wants to cooperate and give me my people instead I keep receiving more trash and no special rate Ephraims fucc

I hope I can end Soren when Valentines Alfonse comes, or anyone in general, I even think that Galle will become my seventh project if the copies doesn’t come
:catlie:
But let’s celebrate that Niles is golden now, I would like to give him his resplendent, but I don’t know how to put money in the game
:catlie:

Taggy tags for the people I think they would be interested

@dimitrisnoodlehair
@Almond
@Fresh_Tomatoes

20 Likes

Shiny :feh_nino:

I liked Niles, he was fun

Also whether he’s good or not doesn’t matter. As long as you’re happy with him :feh_flaynyay:

Congrats :feh_hridexcited:

6 Likes

I really love this man
Now that I think about him again
:fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

Handsome

4 Likes

Congrats! :feh_larawink:

4 Likes

I was never a huge fan of niles in general, but I remember really liking his refine when it came out and thinking it was pretty good. Although, it might not be the best in the current meta

Still, I hope you enjoy him!

3 Likes

He’s pretty unique. Not too many bow units with Res like him. Congrats.

4 Likes

:feh_eirikapat:
Thank you Almond

2 Likes

Any loved units are never bad hun. Im sure u can get him over any monster if u wana.

4 Likes

Congratulations, I would definitely change the C slot, for speed smoke or an oath or rouse.
still he looks really good.

3 Likes