SMT v persona to give halo a 4th nickel

@WormMeHarderDaddy @_Help_Me

there

3 Likes

Nubert_overworld

3 Likes

:fgo_shiki_confused:

4 Likes

I don’t know if this counts. Halo did say servers in his post, so this is still the same server as the other GP one in the AR D-rail thread.

Now if we changed our usernames in FEH to it…

3 Likes

its simple, I just find where you live and take the argument there

3 Likes

Well I’ve already narrowed it down for you, since you know my first name, middle name, and city I live in…

Huh, I should probably not be so forthcoming with information…

3 Likes

Just replace squidward with me

3 Likes

Eeeeehhhhhh…

I’m not running. Too lazy. I’ll just throw my very bity cat at you.

3 Likes

Cat? :feh_birbpeek:

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be thread about the SMT series ?

4 Likes

Well yes, but also no

4 Likes

I have a cat. Two, actually.

3 Likes

C A T :feh_royyes:

4 Likes

I have been collecting SMT games for almost 10 years now

And I can affirm that Devil Summoners > persona

2 Likes

may as well leave this here again

2 Likes

I didnt knew anything about SMT until a few days ago I found their music and got interested in their premise, I saw a few experience videos on the oldest games, they are interesting but I dont like grinding to death.
I dont know anything about persona games tbh.

2 Likes

persona is just watered down smt. It’s kinda like alcohol, still not the best tasting thing in the world but when watered down its more palatable.

they’re much easier games, but still hold their own challenge

2 Likes

Oh so far I understand that SMT games rely heavily on debuffing bosses to death, preventing healing moves and trying to buff and keep healthy your characters and demons.
Also there is that neat thing that is demon fusing, you fuse 2 or more different demons to create a more powerful one, some are better as support others are better for combat.

2 Likes

yeah persona does literally all that too but its more “fair” (if you want to use that term) than the mainline smt games

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend both series, though I’m more knowledgeable of persona than I am of smt

2 Likes