So about the possible GHB for CYL 5

I gatherd some data and those are the heroes in the top 100 of CYL (I only listed the characters that are not in the game yet - gatekeeper since we will get him before the GHB)

1. Yuri
  2. Rhea
  3. Constance
  4. Hapi
  5. Tiki
  6. Meiko
  7. Touma
  8. Yashiro
  9. Balthus
  10. Nyx
  11. Boyd
  12. Volke
  13. Pelleas
  14. Manuela

So let´s analyse this. First of Yuri, Balthus, Constance, Hapi. I think Yuri is the most likely here. Yess he is popular but so was Felix and he did end up as TT+ unit. Having said this I still believe we will get a Ashen wolves banner instead. If Yuri does become the GHB there would only be 3 characters from Ashen wolves so… I think this will only happen if they decide to not do a Ashen wolves banner next (which might happen because I have this gut feeling that we might get Timeskip banners) Still unlikey.

Next would be Touma, Yashiro, Tiki and Meiko. Possible but unlikely. I mean we still miss TMS characters for harmonic which will happen for the next summer banner OR the dance banner. And please let it be the dance banner since this would be pefect. Getting only one of them as GHB would be a bit eh. <.< But that´s just how I feel.

Nyx. We still have yet to get another fates banner which will very very likely happen this or next month. And Nyx should be part of this banner.

This only leaves Pelleas, Volke, Boyd, Rhea and Manuela. Pelleas, Volke and Boyd could happen on a banner together but I am not sure. I still have the feeling we might see summer Boyd at some point. Reah is more or less in the game as duo (and spoiler). Not sure if she counts. I am not sure if Manuela could happen. Maybe? If we are talking about alts then Severa could also happen. What do you think?

9 Likes

Looking at the breakdown like this, I could actually see it being Rhea, though I think they would want to give her sword of seiros as a PRF and maybe even shield or seiros for a PRF skill, but then again we have Mininerva with both PRF weapon and skill in grails, so it’s not impossible.

7 Likes

I don’t think GHB will get Prf skills. Maybe a prf but only if we are lucky

1 Like

If IS were to follow CYL1 and 2 patterns, we’d have a brave redux/farfetched heroes with Yuri, Rhea, and Constance with Hapi GHB/TT. However, because IS doesn’t do that anymore, it could actually be anyone. There is no pattern anymore.

6 Likes

Last year they chose a high ranking character but I don’t think this was the case for Sigrun. So yeah you are right. Still curious who they choose.

2 Likes

Sigrun ruined 2 patterns. One was the fact that the GHB/TT unit would be based on CYL rank. The 2nd was the fact that the unit given did not have any playable form in the game (Sigrun got her bridal alt a few months prior to this happening).

4 Likes

brave redux/farfetched heroes

Man it’s been a hot minute since I’ve seen IS use those words

5 Likes

Some speculated that Sigrun was chosen because of B!Micaiah, which is now not true considering we had all 3H last year and we got JORGE.

4 Likes

Yess he is popular but so was Felix and he did end up as TT+ unit

There’s a difference between a normal TT/GHB unit and a seasonal one. Yes, Felix is popular but he’s wearing a Santa costume and he’s not in his canonical class, I can’t even imagine a popular character like Yuri being a TT unit. For a seasonal banner, sure, but not for his base version, especially when he’ll probably be the lead of the Ashen Wolves banner

We rarely get popular characters as TT/GHB unit, unless it’s a seasonal banner or a villain, so I would exclude Rhea and the wolves. Another free TMS character would be nice or maybe we’ll get Manuela since there are 2 three houses brave units

Or maybe it’s someone random, like Sigrun. I don’t think she was that popular when she was added

Maybe we’ll get Abysskeeper :fgo_davinci4head:

9 Likes

I think the TT was RD themed? They even chose a map from that game but I am not sure. So they might chose Sigrun because of Miccy. So characters from SD, 3H and RD? But yeah it could be anyone.

1 Like

We got Luthier/ Conrad as demote/GHB so they really don’t care to much about when it comes to males. But yeah Yuri is unlikely.

Well I should’ve said it isn’t a reliable pattern. The GHB/TT unit does not have to be from the game of any CYL candidate (indicated by Jorge), does not have to be very high ranking in CYL (Sigrun and Jorge), and they no longer need to be alt-less (Sigrun).

4 Likes

Jorge had an incredible high ranking. IS even announced him as such. As one of the most voted characters (they announced him in the feh channel)

2 Likes

Oh fair, but Sigrun was still kinda low (like 50ish in the women’s division alone). Though Jorge was lower than a few others like Ashe, Jill, Sylvain, Felix, etc.

4 Likes

Ah yes the guy who got botted to his incredible high ranking

6 Likes

I feel Luthier was a demote because we needed a new 4☆ green mage, but I have no idea what happend to Conrad.

Although, while definitely popular, I don’t think we can compare them to Yuri. He’s from Three Houses, he’s the protagonist of his own dlc, a house leader, has a relic and he’s very popular. Having him as a TT/GHB would be weird. A good surprise, of course, but a weird one

6 Likes

He looks ■■■■■■ cool, so I hope we get him.

3 Likes

I agree. It would be super weird. Not impossible but very weird (still very very unlikely) Who would you like to see?

2 Likes

The Ashen Wolf’s are most likely guaranteed to be on their own banner, Rhea could be a GHB unit since we have Nemesis GHB but probably not because she’d sell like hot cakes and IS like their :moneybag: that much is for sure

9 Likes

yeah… this war quite the disappointment <.<

4 Likes