So about them duos

So I’m sure we’re all aware of how busted Duo Micaiah’s dominance can be, particularly with units with brave weapons. So last night something occurred to me. Duo Palla can get easy guaranteed quads on a flier team. Duo Micaiah is also a flier. I have both of them on my second account. So after training up Micaiah this morning I decided to do a small test. And the results? Well see for yourself.

(BTW I made sure that Palla wasn’t getting bonus stats from being a bonus unit right now)

8 Likes

As if it wasn’t already known her duo is disgusting, this is just… ugh. I guess they finally found a way to dethrone Ike by literally the worst means possible

3 Likes

I mean not really. He’s already pretry meh in the AI’s hands. The problem was trying to get AI to kill a player-controlled B!Ike and AI can’t use the magic button

5 Likes

That would ruin everything if it changed

4 Likes

They’ll allow it eventually.

3 Likes

Inb4 people use this as another excuse to just hate on Micaiah even more… :catcry:

5 Likes

Why hate just micaiah when we can just hate on Tellius ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll just buy a new one :feh_bkhaha:

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind her hijacking your FEH file and sending everyone you worked on home.

2 Likes

Not particularly, I have an alt that has most of the same units :feh_claudetea:

Okay, how about…

You know what? We’ll cut to the part where Ashera smites you.

1 Like

How about…

We cut to the part where Ike smashes Ashera?

2 Likes

Kinky :feh_rein:

2 Likes

Better cut to the part where Ike smashes me

2 Likes

:feh_ylgrwink:

3 Likes

Now see, if you hadn’t said this it’s highly likely that people would not, in fact, have proceeded to hate on her or Tellius. :feh_lucyshrug:

(Seriously, I don’t think many people genuinely hate Micaiah or Tellius. I think they just don’t like how loud, condescending and passive-aggressive Tellius fans can get.)

2 Likes

I don’t hate her, or Tellius, it’s just fun poking Shiny about it :feh_bkhaha:

To be fair, I’m pretty sure most of that comes from that she has four duplicates - not alts, duplicates - that all do more or less the exact same thing as all the other ones, just with each having a flair (dancing, Duo button, etc.).

The fact that this duo power can break…well, everything? That’s honestly a good criticism to have for a game that relues on playing smart and not necessarily brute-forcing your waybthrough every map.

4 Likes