So… Atk/Res Finish 4 works with Miracle

Yep, you just get +5 true damage and +7 healing on every attack if Miracle is ready to go.

4 Likes

I mean it works with any special that activates before or during combat so the only specials it wouldn’t work with are Galeforce and Requiem Dance… im pretty sure those are the only after combat Special’s

3 Likes

“If unit’s Special is ready OR unit’s Special triggered before or during this combat” points to it working with those two as well if they’re ready and I understand this right. Otherwise Miracle wouldn’t make sense either if it’s not triggering.

Now I want to see a meme overhealing build with something like this:

The builder is missing the finish skill and the extra 5 df, but something like this. I couldn’t figure out any healing skill for the C slot, but he can always team up with an Eir and use Canto control or something lol

4 Likes

A! Celica would love this skill. As long as she can keep her health over 25% which can be done with mystic boost or other healing skills

4 Likes

Galeforce and Requiem Dance triggers “After” combat not before or during

2 Likes

Again, “OR”. So if they’re ready, I would think the skill could still proc, but I’m not gonna be the one to test it.

4 Likes

I got two Tikis so technically I could but I ain’t gonna lol

2 Likes

I have 3 (well, a +1 and a Manual now), but since I’m probably gonna go for +10 eventually, I don’t think I’m gonna be foddering any. Depending on developments, maybe I’ll fodder one at some point, but not for now. If armors could use it, I’d be very tempted to give it to someone like Nagi once her refine comes if it’s not redundant. Since they can’t, I don’t think this is the variant I like the most for options like Fjorm. And I’m not gonna be giving it to Marianne or someone who would have Galeforce anyway.

2 Likes

I have a +10 maxed out Libra, maybe I could try it.
Then again, I’m probably not killing another Tiki and an Askr to boot…

4 Likes

I have the same problem 🥲 i want to inherit a bulwark to some units but i like Askr and i only have one copy.

5 Likes

Asker is so cool, who doesn’t like a giant bull with bullshit 20% Atk/DR based on Def. :E

2 Likes

Finish skills being locked to infantry units saddens me. I wanted to try it out on so many units and see if Ymir could make them inmortal, but as it is, I don’t think I’ll bother. Maybe once the atk/def or atk/spd versions get added, I’ll revisit the idea again.

3 Likes

I really love the idea of Atk/Spd Finish (once it comes out) on Vital Astra users. It seems perfect for A-Mareeta and Rutger, for instance

2 Likes

Atk/Res Finish has good synergy with W!Altina who has DC build into her weapon. The Res helps boost the damage of Twin Blades, on top of that you get +5 true damage which works great on a brave weapon. The healing per hit can help when you’re not using vantage. Take a hit, retaliate with two attacks and heal 14 HP in the process :feh_altinawink:

I’m probably going to give my copy of B!Tiki to Sothis, but I should at least wait until her remix next month.

7 Likes

I would say B.Byleth… but well Inf gets like 90% of the good stuff

4 Likes

I could also give Atk/Res Finish to my A!Celica :feh_eirikathink:

You know what I just realised after using A!Celica since release… You don’t need a Floret to give ascended units a second boon :feh_facepalm: Completely forgot about that… so at last she finally got that Atk boon! Why am I such a baka

Anyway, with Atk/Res Finish she will be really hard to kill. As long as she hits once A!Celica will be at 14 HP after combat, just above 25%, just enough for the Miracle effect to activate again next combat. The build loses out on some speed but she is still pretty fast.

I will definitely do this if I pull another Biki.

8 Likes

I suggested this build just a few posts earlier :feh_lynfingers:

She would mostly need to worry about brave hits (and melee units obviously)

1 Like

It might be better to wait on the Atk/Spd version instead of slaughtering a B-Tiki

Sacking Celica’s Spd isn’t a wise idea in the long run with how bad Spd creep gets

Unmerged neutral B-F-Byleth already hits 59-61 effective Spd with just her base kit (depending on if she has debuff support for the catch). Things will get increasingly dicey unless you avoid pitting her against other speedsters – a problem further exacerbated by running Mystic Boost seal and thus missing out on even more stats

Hell my +9 L-Nanna had trouble doubling the B-Seliph in the story chapter… It’s not pretty

7 Likes

@LadyLuna I must admit that speed is a concern, though this build can reach 69 speed by itself during both phases. That isn’t even that much nowadays. I still think I’ll give her Atk/Res Finish and replace it with a speed variant later whenever that releases. I can also pair her up with V!Robin who lets allies within 3 spaces heal 5 HP per hit, this way she can run something like Atk/Spd form in the seal.

That post didn’t have any pictures or moving emoji to draw my attention so :feh_lucyshrug:

4 Likes