So hey uhhh who should i plus ten first

what is up general public its ya dude

i have been trying to find out who i want to plus ten next. Feathers arent a problem for me rn, just the decision.

and YOU gotta help us!

so heres the schtick:

the ones i REALLY wanna +10 are Jagen and Gordin. They are +3 and +2 respectively, but i have not gotten a single merge for them in MONTHS. ive been summoning for the last couple months on exclusively blue and colorless for em and i get their bootlegs, mathilda and klein. havent even gotten anything useful like wrys or ogma. so i can save up feathers but it will take many a year to obtain all merges.

BUT i do have merges for Sheena (who be gettin a refine soon finally), and i can get a couple more Miniervas. My sheena is not merged whatsoever, but i have 11 copies. And Minierva is +5 right now.

also i can merge gharnef but no one will choose that option.

soooooooooo what yall think. please i need external input very bad.

• Jagen
  • Gordin
  • Sheena
  • Minierva
  • Gharnef (dummy option)

0 voters

thabk

4 Likes

Wait to see how good Sheena’s refine is, and decide between her or Minierva. Gordin and Jagen can get another whenever a copy of them finally shows up.

18 Likes

for now wait but lets be honest, she is not gonna be better than minierva in player phase or as an overall utility unit

2 Likes

I say jaegen, for uniqueness points.

2 Likes

i should mention jagen is fully built, wit like dw and sab speed

7 Likes

fRICK WHY IS IT TIED ugh

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you wait to see what Sheena’s prf is first?

2 Likes

i should but i still need to break the tie on the others anyway.

2 Likes

It depends on how good sheena’s refine is

Good: Invest in her. She has workable speed and great bulk.

Not good: Use Minierva. She’s an absolute bruiser just watch out for dragons/mages.

2 Likes

Keep Calm
And
Listen to @GamingBro1

4 Likes

Finish your project as much as you can before splitting attention to other units. Do you want one unit at +10 or a couple at +2 and +3?

2 Likes

Well, Sheena is already stumping me at +10 fully merged, but you can actually do both tho. Mininerva for grails and Sheena for summons, like what I did with Bartre and V!Eliwood (although I prioritized Bartre more)

2 Likes

Great bulk, you say? :feh_ardenwoke:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful sheena right there.

2 Likes

Having an effective 70+def and 65+ res is quite entertaining. DC and wary isn’t needed of they can damage you :feh_robinsmirk:

Takes 10x2 from a +ATK fallen Julia lol
Barely tank a Lusitania lysithea

1 Like

Only downside to Sheena is that she hits like a wet noodle outside specials.

Definitely true, even at +10 ~50 ATK is only passable at best. Threaten ATK/Def patches it quite well, but is expensive and rare.

I jave all the fodder to make that sheena, ill try it if her refine is good. If it boosts her tanking, hoo boy.

1 Like

Welcome to true bulk, my friend :brick:

Now, imagine Henry’s corvus tome effect on her