So how is your progress on GUDAGUDA3

So how is the event going for everyone.
I did 20 missions and it feels like it’s going slow!

1 Like

I did 4 :fgo_umu: don’t really want to apple early in the event, even tho it’s such a temptation to finish all these juicy missions early :3

3 Likes

Hmm hmm i understand I have to hurry Up a little stupid job is cutting in my playtime so I have to hurry up,but I use only silver ones I have around 180 of em and around 350 bronze ones.
Gold ones are only for lottery.

2 Likes

I’m still 4/100, i haven’t even rolled any CE so i expect my progress will be a bit slow. I don’t mind using apples for this though.

7 Likes

Same. I’ll wait until the NP5 Izo-haul during Li’s rate-up before I start thinking of chucking fruit.

1 Like

How much do you guys burn FP to get an 3* event ce?

Varies widely. Burned through 160k FP without one turning up during West-rerun, then while Guda 2-rerun was on I randomly got one from daily summons on its first day.

1 Like

I always burn 50k+ and I don’t get anything so I stopped rolling there at all.

100k-200k, depends. I haven’t even tried this time since the event gave me one copy but i normally don’t count on the FP gacha for those event CEs, it takes too much just for 1 copy.

1 Like

I have a hard time not using apples on mission events. There’s something that spurs you on about seeing missions tick off one by one… Until I realize I’ve finished the missions with a week left in the event. But I still have 95 gold and more silver even after converting orchards into graveyards so I won’t feel to bad about rushing…

3 Likes

Depends on how recent a lottery was and how flush I feel in FPs. Sometimes I’ll dump 300k, others I stop around 50k. Also if there’s a secondary target… Like new 3* servant I’d go more. But avicebron is already np3 and can’t get Izou that way, so I’m stopping early this time.

1 Like

I did this during KNK and it was like meth, simply wanted to finish it as soon as possible and even forgot a couple of times the event was still going because i did it early.

2 Likes

Started the event just now.

Music very entertaining. Background, story, everything good so far.

Seems a promising and entertaining event!

Anti-archer Nobbu Team: The Good(Parvati), The Fox(Tamashark) and The Psycho(Kiyo).

4 Likes

I raised the Rider to lv 50 but I didn’t put him to start line up
I will try to get 1 CE in shop be4 go to bed
Gl all you guy

2 Likes

29/100 now. Almost burned through my silver apples already. Its only natural AP after finishing the silver. I want some allowance cause 3755 required AP of the 3980 estimated natural AP total feels too close for comfort. Otherwise, I can clear more of the shop this way.

1 Like

No progress at all.

Because… reasons.

3 Likes

31/100
Now it’s time to sleep

1 Like

Got Sakamoto to level 60/60 and bought my first Medusa ce with silver frogs. Somehow that feels like it should be more than 9 missions.

2 Likes

I’m not lvling him up.
I got Maid alter and Iskandar for my riders but he is cool.

But, you’ll miss out on several mission completion rewards including a lore if you don’t level up to at least 60…

3 Likes