So how many of you still having problems with the CC

So how many of you still having problems deciding who you should give the command codes? Because i’m having a lot of problems, i don’t know who would be a good idea, i mean i open the code slots to my Salter because is my Salter but i don’t think that i have a good command code for her cards, i also thougth that Nightingale could be a desent option but against i think that my command codes aren’t good for her.
So you guys are having this kind of problems?

2 Likes

I’m not having problems, exactly. I’m simply waiting for the ones I want to use for specific servants.
Maybe I’ll give some basic ones to some support casters, but most aren’t worth using for damage dealers right now.

12 Likes

Well, in the case of Salter she doesn’t have any anti-trait focus, so you can ignore those. She doesn’t have the hit counts for star gen, so you can ignore those as well. Star gather is too low to be very significant on her, so that’s another easily disqualified. That leaves the crit strength buff ones which anyone can benefit from and the heal/cure ones which are similarly multi-purpose. At least out of the ones available right now.

Nightingale is in a similar situation, though her single Quick card has 6 hits, so that could benefit from the star gen CC. Also as a berserker the healing CCs might help with her fragility a little.

1 Like

Im more or less in the same boat as you…Just not sure what to give to who.

Yeah at this stage it’s more just I’m not all that bothered just yet. I hoard my FP for the success rates up on enhancement but I didn’t bother this round because Skadi bankrupted me QP wise and I only had enough to make about half a decent XP bomb CE anyway, so I don’t even have any CCs other than the free Fou one.
Once things get a lil more juicy, I plan to open up Arts cards on my major supports (except for Skadi since her cards won’t be seeing as much use), and one Buster and Quick each for heavy-hitting critters, although I’m not yet sure who (I have leading choices I’m just not quite sold on anyone yet)

1 Like

I know who I want to give them to.
There just aren’t any interesting or actually good CCs out yet, so it’ll still be a while until I use that feature.
As for my first targets to receice CCs: Serenity, Ishtar, Jalter (Berserker), Jalter;

3 Likes

I know I want to give something to my Servant.
But I don’t wanna use up the command code releaser slot lol. Darning expensive with 100 mana prisms per key (out of the anniversary ones). Maybe when a really worthwhile CC comes up.
Plus the CC remover is expensive too, requiring a rare prism to be bought

I probably will not use this feature for a while…

3 Likes

None of the currently released CCs really matter. Unlock you waifus’ cards, stick whatever you get from the FP gacha in there, and be ready to overwrite them once the actually useful codes appear. There’s little benefit in trying to strategize around them, yet.

7 Likes

Yup yup the actual useful ones come out with future events. I’m holding off on FP ones for now because of how expensive those CC removers are. Plus, not having CCs on a servant doesn’t seem to significantly hinder their performance :woman_shrugging:

You don’t need to use removers for the 1-2 star CCs, you just overwrite them with other CCs. So aside from the Fou one the only price for the lower CCs is the openers (well, and some QP to attach them).

1 Like

The stun immunity CE will be going on one of Rider Ishtar’s Quick cards, that much I’ve thought about.
Deciding what command codes should go to what servant is definitely hard. But remember that servants once worked without command codes, and there is no absolute need to attach a code to everything.

Try to cover up certain weaknesses of servants (Stun demerit for rider ishtar and assassin okita) so that their full potential can be unlocked.
Or you can code up your favorite servant to increase battle capability. Grailed Sasaki/Sanson can benefit a lot from that one NP damage up code. Stargen, NP gen can help the low hit quick card servants a bit.
From what I’ve seen as most commonly used in command codes, its usually the NP damage up on a buster card to follow up with the NP, and works well. There are codes to increase damage against divine, so Karna/Nobu/Enkidu/Napoleon can make use of it.
The best command codes are not even out yet, so you can think about it for a while. Salter can use an NP damage up code on her buster, and stargen on her 2 hit quick card. (I think there’s a code that gives some stars flat, not sure)
Solo servants are the ones who benefit the most out of CCs, its a form of support they could never get before. Just take your time and think, or you know… wait for gamepress to release something about CC or create a new thread every time new command codes are released to discuss ideal servants to code them on.

3 Likes

I’d make an exception for the debuff-removal one, although that one matters more in a solo-context.

Myself, I am holding off on applying those card-openers as well until more useful ones are coming in for grailed crew - damage-modifier ups for Kiara, crit-damage up for Altera, stall-utility for Scheherazade (some evade/invulnerable-one would be exceedingly nice for her)

3 Likes

I’d agree if it weren’t limited to poison/curse/burn. Those are usually negligible in most solo fights, and when they aren’t, Atlas MC has a debuff cleanse, already.

EDIT: I will agree that it’s probably the best of the FP CCs, though.

1 Like

Do you guys think it’s a good idea to put this CC on Herc with his bond CE? Just got it today. Or should I wait for other CC first?

Not really i my opinión, he doesn’t have a demerit un his oun kit, but if you think that could be necesary for him in his last man standing job go ahead

3 Likes

Herc’s Guts can be wasted when he’s inflicted with Burn/Poison/Curse so I think probably this CC could negate this problem. I had this trouble during Shimosa and LB2.

2 Likes

GASP Tyty good to know

1 Like

This is really only a factor in a couple fights, but it’s a good enough reason to engrave it onto Herc’s quick/arts card or whatever, just for emergencies.

1 Like

One of his Busters is also a good option just to be safe. There’s certain enemies that apply burn on attack like the evil boss man of Gutterdammerung or they have a skill to do it, basically a situation where burn isn’t an emergency but a normal ocurrence.

Solo Heracles just wants to press his red cards during his turns of survival anyway.

2 Likes

I’m honestly waiting to get more CC’s. I want more to play with before I start using them.