So, new team, last member is going to be?

So,
I’m making a new team for arena. It will include Arthur, Astram, and Robin but I’m not sure what the last hero should be. I love tanks and I always end up building heroes as tanks, so I’ll stick to my guns by wanting a tank, that isn’t a green-coloured unit.
Pictures of the current builds on the others below. Note: I changed Robin’s tome to Tactical Bolt, and while I tested to see if it would work, it did.
Also, I did break in a buy the Feh Pass.

2 Likes

I see an Astram, I like. Next two merges will give him Atk+Spd then Def+res.

1 Like

Umm… A bonus unit for that week.

5 Likes

You should maybe switch one Link Skill to have more buffs across the board, having two Def Buffs might not work as good.
Maybe Spd/Res Link though.

1 Like

Well, when there comes a week where Arthur, Robin, or Astram becomes a bonus unit, I’ll need another highly merged unit to work with.

Do you have a Felicia? I see Arthur as the only res defense. She laughs at dragons and mages, and her Prf acts like a dragon’s breath (lower of def/res calculation.) And she’ll benefit from astram’s buffs too.

1 Like

Though I don’t have her at the moment, that might work. Would you suggest a res tank as an overall unit to use or specifically Felicia?

I chose her due to my BIAS FIGHT ME!!.. I mean because she’s a colorless res tank, synergizes with Mercurius, and acts as a secondary mage due to the lower of def/res calculation.

1 Like

Niles is your next closest colorless res tank option. Barely anyone else other than 5* locked units like Caeneghis or either version of Faye come close.

1 Like

If it’s for Arena don’t use link skills because rallies score higher so it doesn’t work. And really there’s no need for an extra member tbh

1 Like