So, Sigrun is pretty strong

Boosted stats will do that to ya. Maybe worth getting annoyed about it, she kinda powercreeps some units.
But given how hard it is to get and merge TT units, I don’t think it’s too big a deal.

Hp: 37
Atk: 32
Spd: 36
Def: 28
Res: 34

Bst: 167

Basicly, Sigrun is like a lot of common lance fliers
But unlike some of em she lacks a real bad stat

Sigrun trades this for not having a prf.
I think that’s fair.

Might build her +1, but I wouldn’t say she’d be worth making a merge of.
Those grails can be used for a better goal.

14 Likes

She garbo :almdab:

5 Likes

I’m gonna build one up to the max,because that’s just how I do things.

The second one will go to my Summer Camilla,had the idea of a tank build for her,which included Def/Res Link.

3 Likes

At the very least, not worth the prize of grails.

4 Likes

Good Stats, but i never liked her in the games so she will collect dust in my box.

1 Like

I’ll say i’ll have fun playing with her

1 Like

I agree, she’s got good stats and no PRF is ok, that lance is good for EP but she’ll need some defense for making use of the lance, she’s a good flexibility in terms of building and better art than bridal version, giving her the +1 here!

4 Likes

Another favorite unit I would love to +10 but is locked behind grails and I am barely finishing my first grail project. Sigh.

I’m trying to compare her to my +Atk +1 Sumia but unit builder hasn’t updated Sigrun’s stats yet.

3 Likes

Pretty much any unit is garbo unless they can withstand your Alm

Ah. Thats fine I guess. So, kinda like a powercreeped Sumia in a sense.

Okay. I used the IV calculator for this.

This is the Sumia I am building.

Just add +5 HP and +3 Spd to her stats since she’llll be using the same set.

A +Atk Sumia seems to have better stats in everything but Res compared to Sigrun. However Sigrun is more F2P friendly and easily accessible (if you ignore the grail grinding).

The only real powercreept she does to Sumia is in Res, Sumia has 2 more Hp, 2 less Atk, 3 more Spd, 1 more Def, 9 less Res

Not even her spear interests me

Hahaha

Not entirely sure why you quoted something about her stats and then mention fodder.

Just confirming the bad status and that it’s no big deal.

I’m not using her because I’m not fan of flier and I don’t like her at all, I actually bench her in almost all my run.

And I’m starting to put all my grails in valter so no need for other lance flier

1 Like

We need that Cursed Lance refine

6 Likes

^
THIS :+1:

1 Like

Man

She has less 2 spd than her alt
But her gimmick res stole all.
She can be distant counter user, however, flier unit.

2 Likes

With all the dragons running around, I’m sure her res will find use.

1 Like