So since it has almost ended who actually took part in SD:R?

Not me⬇️

6 Likes

Still don’t have the medal to even play it

9 Likes

I simply can’t find the motivation to deal with this competitive concept.

6 Likes

Well I can’t turn on Book III and prior so it’s a no-go for me.

12 Likes

not touching it :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

First 3 matches are against the AI so you can still rank for free

7 Likes

Yugioh Master Duel came out so… At least TT I can auto-battle on lower rarity to slowly get rewards

3 Likes

I did my three AI matches then 1 with a player and peace’d out :feh_ayralooking:

5 Likes

i did my three AI matches then i did 3 wins against players and left
it’s absurd how high that minimal effort placed me in the rankings
hopefully when the devs see how low the ceiling is for average score/rank, they reconsider what they hath done

3 Likes

Nearly made it to tier 4. 900 points and just barely lost my last match.

Lots of Yuris and L!Lilinas.

Thankfully was only up against one whale but they really need to add a Canto limit. Went up against a full team of Canto users and that was obnoxious as hell.

900 points and I’m getting the 3-6k reward really says a lot. Anyone who managed tier 4 has easy good rewards next time around.

6 Likes

I did the three bot matches and never touched this mode again.

70 infantry dragonflowers and 32 toilet paper for me.

7 Likes

Today I have discovered that you get ai matchs more than just the first three matchs total, I had already done the three on day 1 but I still got an ai when doing it today to tey to get as far as I could now that the whales have moved up

Is the competitive so dead/bad that they HAVE to give all players 3 AI matches to lure them in?

I believe it’s just the same thing they do with PoL and regular SD. First couple battles are against Kiran while after that is against someone of the playerbase. I had a very easy time finding matches(With the exception of one time when it shut me out nearly immediately) and never went over 6 seconds.

3 Likes

when you fall under a certain score you get automatically AI matches
I think its below 300
I had around 4-5 AI matches cause I lose points and was under the 300 score

7 Likes

Did my runs today after day 1 gave me only loss, got one ai win, two easy wins because the opponent disconnected then a whale loss, then a win against a yuri team, then what seemed like an easy win but I screwed up and lost, not bad considering I haven’t really tried in feh for a long time so my builds are basic and I kinda suck.

Like no one is trying in this mode, I had a losing record against actual people and still almost got top 8k

6 Likes

I think when I did my first battle(Against AI mind you) I was sitting at about rank 44k. I wouldn’t mind if they kept this every week because god damn if the rewards are going to be that easy let me rack all that in.

7 Likes

I got a pretty high rank despite my clumsy efforts at this mode, which means… pretty much no one is playing this, huh? Can’t say I blame them. :catlie: I only played this time because L!F!Byleth is one of the bonus units.

7 Likes

pro gamer tea :feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes:

6 Likes

Considering how often I lose in normal SD I would say I overachieved. Really hoped I could attain tier 7 but got stonewalled by a giant legendary chicken with my last two ladders. I can’t say I enjoy this mode at all.

The sub 1k matches weren’t so bad. I did most of them on day 1 and there were probably more casual players in the pool back then. I was watching other streamers play on the later days and even the sub 1k matches were brutal. Next time I will try not to procrastinate.

Another thing I noticed is the gradual replacement of high mobility nukes with massive omnitanks. There weren’t as many canto units as I expected, but the omnipresent of indomintable dragons that cannot be windswept.

7 Likes