So since it has almost ended who actually took part in SD:R?

I only did the AI battles. :catroll:

2 Likes

What medal?

I did one match beyond the 3 AI and decide “F This” surrendered and called it good enough.

Hopefully the fact that only 33,385 people actually tried any harder than that sends IS a clear message that PVP, and especially summoner Duels are flat out shit shows thanks to their poor decisions.

Next time it comes around I’ll slap a bonus unit on aurrender immediately and await my meager rewards when it goes away.

2 Likes

I did, and it was awful despite having some premium units and enjoy doing casual duels from time to time.

I hope they’ll either rework this mode or just delete this abomination.

5 Likes

To play SDR, you need this thing

I can’t work up the motivation to play normal Summoner Duels (much less the R version), so I don’t have the Favor for it

8 Likes

I didn’t even realize that was a thing.

7 Likes

It was mentioned the moment Summoner Duels R was announced

A lot of people already had over 80 Favor though so it didn’t matter

4 Likes

I completely ignored the notifications when SDR came out. I thought it was just an update to regular SD and they were throwing the original out for ranked. Even that didn’t get me to grind out the rest of the rewards. Just kinda a “Oh… Okay”.

6 Likes

Well did two more matches, beat an Edelglue cause they pivoted her into a bad spot and she detransformed so I nuked her with L!Marth

And just recently made a Yuri rage quit cause I guess he couldn’t snipe Winter Cecilia :feh_rein:

3 Likes

Seen a couple posts about it on Steam but didn’t bother checking up on it… it’s free right? :feh_myrrhthink:

3 Likes

Yes, it is a gatcha that’s free. And it has a card crafting system so if you know what deck you want to build, it’s not too hard to build what you want as f2p. You might end up lacking a few staples but you can get a good core if you know what deck you want to play.

4 Likes

Duel Links but using regular rules instead of Speed Duels then? :feh_myrrhthink:

1 Like

You mean mettle?

3 Likes

Yes, but honestly probably better than Duel Links.

Say you pull a UR from a pack and you don’t want it, you can dismantle it for 10 UR resource thing and you can spend 30 UR resource to craft any UR card you want. And the same thing applies of cards of any other rarity.

The only cards you can’t dismantle are ones that the game gives you for free from like starter deck or structure decks which can be obtained doing the solo stuff.

3 Likes

I did 1 match, completely murdered the guy, then never played it again

3 Likes

I didnt touched it.

1 Like

I did play it because I need refining stones (why IS had to remove AA???). Prior to the introduction of SD-R, I didn’t touch SD, so I had to also get the medal and find a strategy that worked for me. Too much fodder was wasted to no avail. Ended up going the toxic rute playing Yuri trash PP strat.It was a nightmarish experience as expected. I made it into tier 4, which was my goal, but I’ll keep sending feedback for IS to remove this.

3 Likes

1200 Glory, rank ~1275

I used Askr/A!Fjorm/W!Lysithea/Yuri/Tethys.
I do not possess Rafiel to pre-charge Yuri special, so i had to use Tethys IP+Quickened Pulse on Yuri. Also lacking Sabotage Def fodder (not gonna sacrifice my Mirabilis for this, especially not on Tethys).

I had a strategy to set-me up turn 1 :arrow_down:

(both Yuri & W!Lysithea can attack immediatly at start of turn2, Yuri can even Canto in A!Fjorm save’s range)

I could have done better.
Regardless, it wasn’t an enjoyable experience :feh_genny_mug: .

I didn’t want a ranking system on that mode, and i also dislike how they handled their ranking system.

5 Likes

Well just did 4 more, won the first one guy over extended his L!Sigurd and left his captain wide open

Second match I lost, but honestly we traded so many units by the end we had 2 units left, and it was a really fun match!

Aaaaaaand then the last two I got paired up with the same whale twice, a +10 yuri and Edelglue made quick work of my team. :feh_notlikethis:

1 Like

This mode sucks and dont like that I have to try in a mode I have little interest in for the rewards that were usually in AA. :fgo_deadinside:

7 Likes