So something interesting happened to DC/CC this update

Make of this what you will

9 Likes

be3cc2ace55320cb598f214c7b5bb43dcd4e5234

13 Likes

So likely still no Cecilia refine next month then…

5 Likes

A twisty twist

5 Likes

I don’t really understand the technical aspect, but the general suggestion seems to be that it’s setting up for DC/CC weapons with additional effects, so possibly DC weapon refines? That’s exciting. It’ll be interesting to see if they do start refining those weapons, and where they start. It’s…possibly they’re about to skip over Legion and go to Xander or Camus if that’s the case. Or it means once the Book 1 common refines are done, they’ll double back to Book 1 5* units they initially skipped, and Ike’s likely up first.

13 Likes

Sweet Duo Skill that gives DC/CC to everyone :slight_smile:

11 Likes

godno

3 Likes

That was honestly my first thought, and if the special heroes banner makes a Duo dancer that gives that kind of effect…best unit in the game.

7 Likes

Also do you think they will make a Duo Dancer? Cause i can only fear what the Duo Skill would do xD

2 Likes

I wonder if IS would do it xD people would literally go nuts loving/hating it.

2 Likes

Its pretty much guaranteed the dancer banner will be a harmonic unit. All things considered Resonant Battles requires a dancer and duos beef the score. Make that unit our first Cav Dancer (Azura +Rein :catroll:) and its like printing :moneybag:.

5 Likes

I mean, I actually wouldn’t hate that kind of Duo effect, because I don’t think any Duo effect is that bad. AI can’t use it, so it doesn’t matter to me how good it is. I actually think it’s the best form of powercreep they’ve introduced; makes the player’s life easier without making Arena/Assault worse.

But no, I don’t think they’d introduce a 185BST dancer. I imagine it will be the next Harmonic Hero, and I’m guessing Tokyo Mirage Sessions will be a focus on the banner. We know they’re in the game now, some of them actually placed in CYL, and this is the most obvious fit for them. It feels inevitable.

2 Likes

Since Reinhardt was allow to go to the ball last year i don’t see him happening again xD but yeah proably a harmonic unit.

1 Like

Hope you are right.
That way i could totally skip it, i don’t need any more temptation right now xD

2 Likes

Azura was the first wave of dancer banner, so while I’m sure it wouldn’t be them as far as the units go (they’d be the ultimate meme unit at that point though) the rest of the idea I feel is very plausible.

2 Likes

Truth it would need to be another couple of dancers, but not from the same game since i think that’s how harmonic units work.

2 Likes

It would be different games, and while I have no idea who would pair with TMS, I’m going to just guess Fates. This is still a new unit type, and they played it super safe with Radiant and Awakening, because popular and people would have a lot of units to work with when those are the primary rotation. TMS is super limited, but Fates has a ton of common options to pick from, so it would be the safest pair for them.

1 Like

Please anything but that I don’t want a dancer that gets free 185 bst and has a prf dance that scores well…

Please please please just be a Harmonized Dancer, they’re going need to add another one other than Summer Mia for their new game mode anyway.

5 Likes

I doubt it would actually be a Duo, that would be ridiculous. Harmonized is much more likely.

1 Like

Think it should be a duo,it is only fair, what they could do is make it armored, that way not everyone would use it in every team since they don’t have the mobility.
Like an armored Young Tiki and Nowi dancing to their hearts content.

1 Like