So Sothis is coming back in early August

In the notification board it says Sothis is returning in early August, that’s unusual for a mythic…maybe we are getting an 3H anniversary? What do you think?

9 Likes

Maybe for a 3H themed VG

7 Likes

Well, I know what I’m saving for during July.

5 Likes

Halp! I need merges.

People say she’s a weak unit, but she’s one of my go-to in almost all modes

11 Likes

She’s certainly not weak. Just not the best as an ARD unit, which is what she is supposed to be built for :feh_elisad:

In other gamemodes she’s great though, her prf and prf special are good and her stat spread is great too

12 Likes

I mean it is possible that we get the new mythic banner on 1th August. I think somethink similar happend before. But still… Red is already full. Isn´t it? And it is super strange that she returns so fast…

1 Like

Acording to some statistics we should get the new heroes banner on the 21th or 20th of July. So a VG would make sense. Maybe we realy get a 3H Banner? And maybe a Generogely Summer Banner?

3 Likes

CYL should also be in early August. CYL4 is all 3H. So I’m thinking they might be connected.

7 Likes

I am not so sure about that. We normally get them at the end of august. But we should get a FEH Channel early August which will feature the Cyl 4 units. Than again. IS does not like patterns. …

3 Likes

Always remember, Inconsistent Systems :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

8 Likes