So the new banner trailer comes tomorrow right (poll)

Your thing, though it clearly says “Fixed” which does hint to it having the different datetimes:
palemoon,So_the_new_banner_trailer_comes_tomorrow_right_(po_2020-02-13_20-28-41-177

Anyways if you need the original, it’s just here:

1 Like

I know, i was just saying when people dont read the links they kind of go off the look of it, which is very clean
I admit i didnt say that very clearly so sorry there

If the dates are accurate (on the fixed one) for me, video might drop tomorrow but its still 3 days away for the banner

:feh_nini:

1 Like

:ok_hand:t2:
Np, the “fixed” keyword should be enough hint but next time I’ll add a note the dates aren’t in PST.

:thinking: probably, the dates for the fixed one are the same as mine which helps visualize things correctly, PST times are kinda confusing since it’s not my timezone — but yes we’d get the trailer in like ~27h, lookin’ forward to it

1 Like

Technically they match mine but its veey late in the day in my timezone so yeah its a bit weird on my end

Says the banner is available on the 17th (18th for Daylight Saving Time), so I would think the trailer would be on the 16th. It is currently the 13th where I am at the time of this post. So not tomorrow, answer = no. Depending on your timezone at the time of the secondary notifications, it would be 16th at 10 PM for me - as that is when trailers are released for me.

1 Like

Its the 14th for me and i was being generous and giving it 2 days lead up but sure

1 Like

Well, it did come earlier than expected
:catroll:
They’re still inconsistent with the release dates of these videos
:feh_hecstare:

3 Likes

Imagine IS being inconsistent. Pretty unthinkable right? right?

2 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes