So this is a thing.....WHY DONT WE HAVE MORE?! (The Unofficial non-type moon collab thread)

So I just found this completely by accident

I get that its only an april fools joke, but man would it be amazing if we ever get an official collab!

Edit:
So after much thought I have decided to turn this thread into a discussion/speculation thread on the subject of potential non-type moon collabs and how characters from said collabs could be implemented as playable servents

I do have one guideline id like to put here:
Whichever collab everyone decides to discuss has to consistent with both the lore of FGO and the property you choose (so no lore breaking collabs!)

16 Likes

if the first non-type moon collab was with thunderbolt fantasy I would not complain

3 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

Thunderbolt Fantasy is something I’ve been meaning to watch for ages. This looks :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I fully agree with this- I personally don’t mind FGO collabing with non-type moon properties as long as they make sense within their respective lores without contradicting one another- and thunderbolt fantasy is actually a perfect example of this

I could definitely picture Shāng Bù Huàn as a saber or Lǐn Xuě Yā as a caster

1 Like

This is some top tier april fools joke because the guy saber is fighting against is voiced by emiya and he had to treat her to a meal at the end :fgo_emiyasmile:

Seriously though I think collaboration with other non type moon IPs would be way more interesting than more fate spinoff collab, but then again they haven’t even collab with every fate spinoff yet :fgo_ozyferal:

1 Like
  1. I think Urobuchi was actually a writer for Thunderbolt Fantasy

2. is it just me or do Saber’s clothes look too big, as a puppet

3. …okay that was probably Robin’s VA, right? aside from Saber and EMIYA

1 Like

Unmistakably yes.

Also the villian is Zhongli from genshin according to the credits

1 Like

okay I see the characters for Zhong Li’s VA’s name (5:30), but I don’t see the characters for ‘Genshin Impact’

1. its not that he was- he IS one of the head writer for the series
  2. All of their clothes are big- it’s meant to hide the puppeteers
  3. Yes it is- he’s also the VA for Keaya in genshin impact and Ewan in another eden

Edit:
So I actually found out about a relatively recent interview where nasu said that he is against non-type moon collabs- but he did also say that only applies as long as the lostbelt arc is still going, and that once it’s complete then they can be a little more flexible about this- it’s not a gurentee but it does make me a little more optimistic about this

Also I found the behind the scenes video for the one I posted in the OP if anyone’s interested:

1 Like