So Veronica is getting a refine

How cursed is AR about to become?

11 Likes

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch

6 Likes

Depends on the refine. Most likely it won’t be broken, more like B!Lyn’s “Ok this is nice” not “whyyyyyyyyyyy does this exist.” But we don’t know anything

But really, NCD exists. Sure it’s rare but all the more reason to pull F!Lyon if/when he comes around again.

5 Likes

I mean, staves run Panic on AR-D anyway (some have switched to Palm Staff but details)

So uh… unless the refine is a Panic effect, which I doubt, it’s not really meta shifting

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ll never see anything the likes of B!Ike again, at least as far as refines go. I just hope it doesn’t have something silly that make AR even more hellish.

1 Like

Saizo’s Star + Bonus Doubler

8 Likes

Confirmed?

2 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

don’t play with me like this

4 Likes

I’ve heard some say it’s like Kaden’s Kitsune Fang
Don’t quote me on that

4 Likes

I’ve seen that too

Kaden can use movement assists and Links though so he’s probably still better

5 Likes

Regardless of the effect Im interested in the double Dazzle refine!
:catroll:

9 Likes

Null Null C Disrupt

9 Likes

Veronica gets a refine while every book 1 unit would have needed that far more. ^^
Still can’t wait to see B Hectors and B Veronicas refine.

7 Likes

It means that the healers can receive exclusive staff from now on so it’s a good news

6 Likes

I mean, B!Celica seems to get stats during combat AND heal for 7 HP after combat and have her special accelerated. Quadforce B!Celica is probably gonna be so disgusting.

4 Likes

Assuming it is kitsune fang and nothing else, it’s a nice improvement and certainly more useful than Lyn’s refine, but with the same weaknesses and counters as before.

The AI tends to prioritize debuffers attacking first though, and Veronica is lucky to have one of the very few abilities that directly debuffs a target, giving her the visible buffs before the rest of the defense team can move in. Putting joint drive atk or something on her too will be pretty nasty. It’s just another way she can make a defense team more dangerous.

4 Likes

Her weapon is better Peshkatz that came after Peshkatz but she’s getting a refine before Sothe…

:salt:

4 Likes

Cause Veronica is a princess, Sothe is poor…
…he can’t afford the refine.

13 Likes

:catmad:

6 Likes