So what do you think the next Book will be about

The teaser looked hype as shit. Reminded me of Book 3, but with an even greater twist. Seems to have something to do with advanced technology, based on the glitching font. But I also think it had to do with this god Freyja mentioned earlier (and I think Líf did as well).

Also, Breidablir (I’m not spellchecking this ■■■■ you).

2 Likes

The only important thing to me is that Lif is back yesssssss

7 Likes

Why is he still a villain is beyond me.

2 Likes

It’s gonna be about cake-eating hummingbirds with anxiety

16 Likes

I’m in this book and I don’t like it

10 Likes

We’ve had literal fairies and a ■■■■■■■ goat as the main villain. Anything goes at this point…

3 Likes

Why am I supposed to be a villain?

8 Likes

Post must be 4 characters, y u do dis? The quote has characters.

2 Likes

you

I like you

2 Likes

You could always use <> and put whatever letters (not symbols and at least 2 letters) in it and it becomes invisible

Basically quoting without saying things :feh_birbpeek:

4 Likes

Oh

2 Likes

:catdance:

Well based off what Lif said…

Gonna bet we get a new type of Hero, a Titan Hero (or maybe an anti-Rokkr?), that takes up two slots on the team roster but have more stats to offset the cost.
5 Likes

I want more Thorr tbh

4 Likes

This idea gives me 3H beast/giant enemy vibes. It’d be interesting to see what it’d be like if they introduced break bars too.

I’d also suggest the possibility of 2x1, 2x2, etc. sized Heroes, but the small maps would make that hard to implement

3 Likes

4 Likes

Weren’t people saying it was going to be based off of dwarves or something like that? Like, people were jokingly predicting it but the realm Lif said at the end was actually what people were originally speculating?

Whether it is or isn’t I still have no idea on what to expect.

WhoKnows

3 Likes

I don’t like this. :D

Sorry, I can’t read that, it’s for smart people

1 Like

TL;DR Land of the Dwarves.

Also there’s a labyrinth too according to the names used for it so it’s very likely Alfonse “Oh I read a book about this once” sorta thing, though I’m hoping for an Anna angle to this because c’mon, weaponsmith tribe practically SCREAMS profit for her

3 Likes