So when did Tap Battle (Illusionary Dungeon) just...disappear?

My attention span is the size of a gnat so maybe someone already mentioned this

I know the mode was shii to some people but still I don’t recall when did it just stop. Did they explicitly say that Tap Battle was no more or smth? I just realized it has been missing and honestly it was a great time passing activity in Feh when it’s a slow day there. If they cut it then I guess it makes sense since they needed room for the other modes.
But tbf the other modes are better cuz :feh_lotsaborbs: so it’s not that big of a loss

10 Likes

You know I thought there was something missing, and it was this mode.
Tbh I only did it for the 11 orbs and stopped after that :feh_bklul: :feh_bartre:

12 Likes

The fact that this mode has been gone for a good while and no one has mentioned it before now just proves how forgettable and meaningless it was

23 Likes

tbh the only Tap Battle I remember at all was TMS and that’s because it was really the only good one. And probably because it looked so different.

8 Likes

Me who liked tap battle.

7 Likes

It would probably have taken me another year or more to notice its absence.

4 Likes

When you’d rather Tap Battle than play AR… Come on IS give me at least 5 Auto-Dispatch…

1 Like

Not gonna even lie, I miss Tap Battle :frowning:

4 Likes

Y’know, this reminds me. Anyone remember Relay Defense?

6 Likes

You mean the only mode in the game that got canceled becuase of how ludiciously hard it was? :feh_noodlegard:

3 Likes

I liked it until they started doing dudu reruns

4 Likes

I noticed :frowning:

4 Likes

I can appreciate the variety it brought to the table, and the accessories are nice, but I personally wasn’t the biggest fan of it. Come to think of it, maybe they “monetized” accessories more in-game by making the accessory shop in Aether Resort sell them for a coveted secondary currency…and this could have put Tap Battle out of business economically. Maybe it will return with more meaningful/unique rewards later.

3 Likes