So which one are you going to pick? SSR ticket

We finally have a SSR ticket, so which one you’re going for? I’m personally going Mordred.

Also remember these servants will be temporary to get them permanently you have to bond 5 and ascend them once.

13 Likes

Waver.
I’m actually only intrested in Waver, Tamamo, Jack and Neet-hime out of them (the other I either don’t mind or don’t like). Waver has the highest payoff for me right now.

7 Likes

Either Karna or Enkidu for me.

3 Likes

Good news for you, Enkidu in jp is the strongest ST Lancer (and strongest neutral damage ST NP)

4 Likes

This is pretty unexpected, not going to lie. Can’t really answer that since I’m NA and who knows what servants I’ll have by then. 2 years later. (:fgo_gudako:)

10 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Scathach the strongest ST Lancer? At least for NA right now. Does Enkidu get buffed to the point to they surpass Scathach?

In vacuum Enkidu does beat Scathach in term of pure NP damage now that he got his NP interlude.
But in pratice Scathach is still better if you look at a 1-turn nuker. Divine + Undead niche is better threat-to-humanity niche but above all Scathach is more compatible with Skadi who can boot Scathach faster than Merlin can do with Enkidu.

11 Likes

Scathach is the strongest in NA, Enkidu get a NP upgrade in jp, so he is the strongest in neutral damage with traits now, and Enkidu is also the strongest with traits but his trait is not pretty usual to find

Waver if he ignores me for the next two years. If not, then Achilles, Jack, or Jeanne. Or Enkidu. Or Nastya. And a pill to fight my greed, please.

7 Likes

2 years… must… resist…

33 Likes

This “Overkill” caption next to gratuitous pantyshot really sells her :fgo_tamamo:

18 Likes

Unless I get spooked before then, I am going for Artoria. Just need her and Archer Gil for the full Fate/stay night support list, which is a low-key goal for me.

8 Likes

Not going to start on JP, so in two years, who knows? I have every general pool SSR up to this point except Achilles, so there won’t be that many options for new Servants.

Could pick Xiang Yu for the hell of it. I just like his design.

If it’s confirmed that the Servant becomes fully “normal” after achieving permanent status and is eligible for use in NP enhancement at that time, I might just feed the ticket to one of lower NP Servants. If the “cannot be used for NP enhancement” flag remains even after the Servant becomes permanent, then we won’t have that option.

3 Likes

On my JP Account, Mordred. I WILL REUNITE THE SIBLINGS DANG IT!
My NA account depends on two things.
On whether I get Mordred or Achilles between now and then. I’ve been hunting my NP5 Cub for a while now, if I don’t get her and end up getting Achilles, then I’ll get the last copy. If I get her but don’t get Achilles…well, I know who it’ll be. If I get both? Np2 Artoria.

4 Likes

Waver, because I don’t have any über support to overwork yet…

But why I must chose him over Jack, so many critical stars!

3 Likes

oh jeez.

are those the only options?

2 Likes

Yep, only between 25 SSR’s, all are non limited

2 Likes

I will roll hard on Bradamante since… well she’s french! Let’s go with that.

Either Europe or Jinako.

8 Likes

On JP I’m gonna be boring and choose Waver.

On NA (3years from now) it’s the real dilemma.

Scheherazade vs Drake

I really like Schez and i have both Sheba and Nitocris so i want to iock her to complete the trio and since Arts is my favorite card type she would see a lot of use.

Then there’s Drake.

She’s handsome, she’s cool, she has a 50% Battery with an Upgraded NP and that damm smile is what made her my (failed) target for almost a year before i started saving for Raikou.

10 Likes

Mostly same here, basically. I do like the long-term preview JP gives in terms of content, which is also why I am in for the long haul (greatly looking forward to that lvl 100 Salome :fgo_scheherazadesmirk: )

Yet, given current circumstances…it’d probably be a draw between Ramses and Europa. Either general pool or the latter’s debut rate-up, which I would only plan to roll until I got Mandri + NP-lvls in the bank happen to get them aboard Zaynab’s crew I’d have to reconsider whether to pick someone else or go for NP-upgrade.

2 Likes