So, with 60 orbs, I got 3 5* on the swift sparrow banner and if you know me well, you know who I pulled for

To be honest, I have always been lucky with Katarina, My copy of her was a free summon, so is the 2nd, the 3rd was a pity breaker on a 3.25%.

And now I got her on my first orb summon and on my 5th summon after the first. And I got Eirika on my actual free summon, but nobody cares about that.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Ey, not bad. Summoned her myself off this banner (I’ll make a topic about it.) +Def/-Spd, which kinda sucks, but I didn’t have her before, so she’s a welcome addition to the roster. Quite the haul today, I’m very pleased. Nice work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice, happy to hear that she’s welcome, though not sure how to make her work, Maybe a tank build might work.

2 Likes

If I do get around to building her (and that’s a big if), I’ll probably try and abuse her Ploying capability. She came right as I was wrapping things up on that banner, too.

What in the actual heck are you talking about

3 Likes

I’m talking about the Katarina I summoned, and not whatever you just made in the unit builder :thinkinglikelukas:

4 Likes

But investing in a unit’s worst stat is fun :byleeeth:

1 Like

Fun perhaps, but not what I was talking about

1 Like

My Katarina from the original run of this banner is +spd -atk, she’d be great if I could get a merge to get rid of that bane but she doesn’t seem to want to show up again :berniebulli:

1 Like

I care immensely

No really though, congratulations on the summons!

1 Like