Some appreciation for Genarog?

Can we get some appreciation for the coolest-looking wyvern since Summer Innes? Cormag may not have a prf, but he’s got a fly ride, so to speak.

(Except for that tail…what is going on with those stubs?)

12 Likes

DO HERO’S PATH, COLLECT HM, GIMME COINS, FEATHERS, AND STONES

12 Likes

Hahaha

Did not expect that to trigger you xD I have been holding back on Hero’s Path because there were no grail units I was merging, so I didn’t want to spend the 100 Grails just to complete the quest. That may have just changed, since my homie Cormag just showed up :marisadab:

As for the rest…yeah, you right

3 Likes

I have a different person on my friend list with GPM in their name :thinking:
I forgot exactly what that meant :legion:

3 Likes

Game Press Memes
or
Gallons Per Minute
…but probably something else

3 Likes

It’s a Discord fire emblem heroes group, Greil something Mercenaries I think. I joined a while back when they recruited once on the old GP site, and have since been kicked for inactivity, evidently, lol. Rip. Thankfully I can still message the friend I made there.

Though I quite like GamePress Memes and Gallons per minute @spenser lol

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s young Tiki.

2 Likes

Woah, haha! Good eye, can’t believe anyone actually noticed that, I sure didn’t. The resemblance is striking!

(Now I’m imagining Cormag riding Young Tiki into battle. New Duo Hero? I wish, seriously… That’d be so dang cool)

1 Like

Cross story Duos? Can’t say no to that!

2 Likes

So he’s riding young Tiki?

5 Likes

Now that’s a dope Wyvern. :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve said this before, but they’ve been making better sprites and animations lately.

So not only the Genarog really good looking, Cormag’s amazing too.

4 Likes

I agree, he does this super cool lance spin too, and the sprites arms even move appropriately for the animation! He ends up holding the lance in a cross-armed sort of pose, just like his art.

1 Like