Some people on Aether Raids are nice

The person behind this defense didnt placed real traps, the cavs except jagen had galeforce and both marth and ceada were max invested and well built. Jagen had Iceberg and ceada distant counter.
The units overall well built and with a theme, i didnt grabbed the pots and i sent a friend request, i found this defense by taking revenge on the rematches.
Still people that build themed AR defenses are good people that dont care about AR and prefer to place an awesome team made of favorites.

19 Likes

I’m triggered by the AR O Mira

10 Likes

Summary:
People who don’t care about AR = good people
Everyone else = bad :catroll:

15 Likes

I’m the worst person alive then :feh_flaynfire:

11 Likes

AR is the only mode I really care about so I’m right behind you

10 Likes

she’s always been an ARO mythic wdym :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

I want a res Astra mythic now :catlie:

7 Likes

I wish I could do this too

First is anima, second is dark, as I really like Lif and Triandra, I put them in my defences, with some of my strong units and Mirabilis dancing so she can become useful
I’m planning to put my Fonzies here in my defences, I only need more power :fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

I’ve been using mine wrong this whole time

5 Likes

Most defenses i have seen are made with all the evil in the world.

2 Likes

Yeah she works on both defense and ofense on anima and astra.

1 Like

:feh_confused:

No she doesn’t

3 Likes

Well she is not meant for astra but i dont use other dancers aside her on astra.

1 Like

That honestly looks like a fishing team to me.

4 Likes

I felt like a Kris arriving in Altea to study. I really liked it. I’m doing Elibe Astra and Archanea Light.

2 Likes

I guess I am Satan then. :catcry:

4 Likes

I’m not running themed Ar-d, but I am nice. I use brave Ephraim who is a lot weaker than my brave Edelgard. And ofc 1 unit without a weapon.

Glue eater…