Hey guys have some questions
My daily routine is:
- 1 Avenue to Power: Master using stamina
- 1 Avenue to Fortune: Master using stamina
- 1 Elemental Ruins: Expert using stamina (Always do the the expert of the day except when all are open then i usually do light till i max my light team, more on that later)
- 2 Jupiter Trials: Master using co-op (as above only been doing Jupiter because of light team)
- 5 Imperial Onslaught:Master using co-op (i use 1 bonus on light and 1 on dark shadow then do the other 3) but i’ve been thinking on doing the 2 bonus on wind to start to get ready for
High Midgardsormr and then do one of each other.
Do you guys think this is a good routine or should i change it ?
Next need some advice on what to do next, my current team and only team is light (Albert-Halloween Elisanne-Julietta-Hildegarde)(Might is at 14450)
- All are 40/50 on Mana circles
- Albert is using Fólkangr (3/4)
- Rest is using 4*Step 2 (4/4)
I have 1 Damascus ingot should i use it on Fólkangr ?
Should i craft a elemental weapon for each one ?
Should i hold the team like this and start to work on other element teams ?
On the topic of other elemental teams would like some advice on the other elements team composition preferably that would work on advanced dragon trials
Also if you think my current light team can have better composition please tell me.