Some Random Genshin Impact Thread

Erm… Starglow Cavern… you doing okay there buddy?

5 Likes

Added my goals :valiantha:

5 Likes

I didn’t mention Hu Tao only cause I’m not saving for her. I’m forcing her to come home at this point :fgo_seibagun:

I must complete the trio :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

Public Service Announcement:

If somebody advises you to skip Venti’s banner, they are not your friend and do not have your best interests at heart.

Seriously, there is some very bad advice popping up on YouTube in the past couple days, claiming that Venti has been powercrept, or isn’t good at endgame, or whatever. This is utter nonsense, Venti is broken in basically any situation, if built and deployed properly.

The only people who say Venti isn’t the most OP character in the game are people who don’t have Venti.

9 Likes

Venti be fun to use.

4 Likes

Well, honestly, I find Venti to be really boring, but there’s no doubt he’s effective.

5 Likes

I find him fun, especially his burst

5 Likes

name aside, it’s pretty cool

4 Likes

Yeah, been seeing a lot of videos about that, recently. I am dubious about practicing it, though, because it’s obviously an exploit, and it very well may get patched out.

4 Likes

I spent a bit yesterday practicing it and… well it was difficult lol. I did manage to do it fairly consistently with Diona’s movement buff, but without it I just can’t seem to get it to work. I don’t have Diluc, so this honestly isn’t that worthwhile for me to learn, but it would be cool if I could get a handle on it for other claymores.

5 Likes

Seems pretty cool, and it’s always neat to have those special tricks that allow the most dedicated players to earn some extra effectiveness for all their practice. I’m way too lazy for that, though. I just prefer to outscale everything and pwn it with minimal effort. I’m not proud, I fully accept my non-competitive boomer hands.

5 Likes

So…Venti? :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh I also saw those videos but did not whatch them yet

4 Likes

Ive been trying it out with Noelle half a day back but it seems to be too much of a drag to bother.
The timings just too tight.

4 Likes

I agree!

4 Likes

Not sure what information you’re looking for. What do you want to know about Venti?

4 Likes

"I’m way too lazy for that, though. I just prefer to outscale everything and pwn it with minimal effort. "

Oh, I was responding to this. Probably should have made that clear. :pensive:

5 Likes

Oh, yep, exactly. I don’t use Venti very much, but it’s nice to know that he’s there to trivialize anything when I just don’t feel like having to try. ;-)

5 Likes

looks like footstool just harder to implement?
idk, as a mobile user I don’t even know what he’s doing on the keyboard. I can sometimes proc a footstool, but not consistently enough to make it worth it. I’m surely getting more dps by normal attacking instead. But it looks cool.

5 Likes

It’s different than footstooling, because it doesn’t actually interact with collision. What it does is abuse hitlag. Basically, you have to dash and jump during hitlag to get extra upwards velocity. I assume it’s probably related to that physics system glitch that sometimes causes characters to fly way up into the air.

3 Likes