Some stuff about new region things in PoGo

A discussion about galar variants and predictions about kalos Pokémon debuts. When do you think the kalos región Pokémon will come out? Also about galarian stunfisk, how strong is your strongest galarian stunfisk? Cuz my second one was cp 1465. Pretty lucky, right?

This must be the best of the bunch. The best thing is that I don’t need to power it up more than once.

I don’t think Kalos will come for quite some time (maybe January 2021?) unless they decided to blitz through Unova. A good handful of the Unova Pokéddex has yet to be unveiled, not to mention a plethora of other forms and legendaries to exploit. but who knows…

There are just about enough Gen 5 mons left for one more wave/release, I expect it will be in late summer, they were most likely originally planning on having it coincide with Go Fest but the lockdown has messed everything up.

Yeah, there’s a high chance some mythicals won’t make it to PoGo. That won’t make it easy to speed through unova, though I do think somewhere in 2021 they could hold a community day or something if kalos is released. Imagine, now ther are wild Scatterbug and helioptile…