Something particular of your habits

So this afternoon seems to be quite boring, so I decided to read something then my grandma enter my room and say "why do youdo that " referring to my right arm.
Well a month ago (didn’t know the reason, it just happened) I bring some bandages and I wrapped theme around my right arm (leaving my fingers uncovered). since then, when I’m on my own , and I do something that I particularly like like drawing, Reading, even when I play Feh or right now, I wrap my arm and I can’t make it to less, it is stronger than me (however I like it, even if it is not quite normal) so the question is, do you also have some strange habit that others cannot explain? let me know ^^

2 Likes

I pace when i listen to music sometimes. when i’m sitting down, listening to it, it feels wrong, and i just want to get up and move. Of course i can sit and listen at work, but when i’m home, i can’t help but move. It’s probably because of my love of music and my ADHD combined.

10 Likes

Cracking the joints of hands, every single joint. And also cracking the joints if my spine and neck, cracking my neck makes my head hurt a little, it makes me dizzy but my dumbass self always crack my neck, especially when I just cracked it earlier that day and I am still dizzy from the first crack.

7 Likes

Me too, but recently I’ve stopped (dam, now I want to crack my fingers !)

1 Like

I pop my head out the roof window after my shower, and if I have time I can stay there for up to an hour. Just looking outside with the sunset while feeling all clean is so nice… But apparently my family finds that weird, I should “dry up, get dressed and go outside” if I want to for whatever reason :man_shrugging:
(maybe because I got ill a few times, cold air + wet hair)

Apparently I do a ton of weird stuff but that was the first one that came to mind as I do it every evening.

3 Likes

It’s seems beautiful, I mean, looking at sunset, I can’t stay wett too much, I get ill easily . However wet or dry, sunset still beautiful

1 Like

I also do a little dance in my seat sometimes at work.

Just a little wiggle dance. Then it’s over. I don’t really know why i do it. It’s just when i’m happy. Just my little wiggle dance.

6 Likes

That’s so true. Well I don’t often see the sunset in itself, but more when there’s only the pink colors coming from behind the mountains. It settles down a bit too early.
Yeah I get ill easily too, I need to stop doing stuff like that >->

1 Like

I’m the worst case of a neck cracker.
It looks inhuman and people asume that I want to kill myself when try to crack my neck.

5 Likes

gives me chills when people crack their bones

3 Likes

You remind me of my brother xD
He likes to have a little move when he’s happy, it’s cute^^

2 Likes

Seems like you’ll hate me then

3 Likes

Where I live i have a balcony and sometimes, when I can’t sleep during night, I go out side to see moon and stars, (then I ask me why I get ill )

2 Likes

i’ll never hate u bb ;3

4 Likes

a while ago instead of just crossing my legs I wrap one around the other in some pretzel looking fashion lol. idk when I started doing it but I think it was when I was really cold and now people call me a human pretzel.

6 Likes

:pretzel:

3 Likes

Well , pretzels are yummy (I don’t mean you are yummy , in that way ) plus I’d like to have some of your muscle elasticity, I’m like a stone

2 Likes

i doodle tons of hearts and eyes on my many notepads, i ask my friends to draw things for me then tack them to my office walls like a proud mom, i hug my plushies sometimes to make them feel loved, i tend to buy a package of tortillas everytime i go to the grocery store then come home to like 13 tortilla packages and tell myself that i should stop buying tortillas then i go out and buy more tortillas because “i might run out eventually”

5 Likes

This happens to me with books, but then I didn’t buy nothing, I pick 5 or 4 and then I leave them where I found them

1 Like

Not sure if that counts as a habit, but I stretch my body a lot during the day, mainly my legs and feet.
Don’t really know why…

3 Likes