Something's wrong with this weekly banner + Another Grail project

In about 200 orbs. The game’s gonna screw me soon. Probably won’t get Legendary Micaiah when she is released.

Brave Ike

Brave Lucina

To be fair, I had the Ike Manual and another copy saved from way back when already, but still, I got a Brave Ike from the free summon and then one of the two would show up almost every session. Did get pitybroken once, but by Perceval, so 40 DFs and Lull Atk/Spd.

Don’t know to what point I should merge Ike since he is still the only unit with Steady Breath. Suggestions?

Also, very excited about the Flame Emperor. Unless his weapon sucks (that’s a prf, right?), my fourth armored Grail project after I finish Cecilia.

Edit: If, as @Banraku pointed out, he comes with Guard Axe, then screw that idea. Better wait for Sheena to get a prf then. At least I won’t waste potential good fodder if he comes with good passives.

Edit 2: WARNING, do note the possible 3H spoiler tag.

5 Likes

Most likely a Guard Axe :feh_bernieshock:

5 Likes

If it is, I can save my Grails for Sephiran.

Yeah, does look like it could be. I didn’t go for the Sword nor the Lance variant so I didn’t look much at the design. That’s kinda silly. The other variants stay 5* exclusive and the GHB comes with the Axe version when H!Dorcas has been there this long?

2 Likes

Ah, I see, you are a man of culture as well. ´^´

2 Likes

Pls let it be that then I don’t have to spend grails to give it to Echidna :feh_royyes:

1 Like

20200304_034939

Looks pretty cool too :feh_legion:

3 Likes

Were I you, I’d let this Banner be this kind of wrong :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, looks good, but probably not worth a Grail project.

1 Like

For Echidna to have :feh_ceciliamug:

1 Like

:feh_micaiahsmug:

Yeah uh no I’m +10ing her with delthea

1 Like

I’m +10 FE asap… it’s kinda funny tho… I don’t really like Armored units… yet both of my +10 Green units will be Axe Armored units… (Still waiting on my last 5 Echidna merges… but that probably won’t come until Rinkah comes home)

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll still give in because of the character and he’ll probably have nice stats, but the idea that this character comes with an inheritable weapon is boring to me, even if it’s a nice one within that category. I also have had a +10 Sheena for more than 2 years.

I merged Zephiel, LAwood, Camus and W!Cecilia, the pattern demands a non-seasonal + prf project!

1 Like

Yes He wink wink

1 Like

Hush

As long as they have somewhat decent Res I’m +10ing them as well.
That spare L!Hector will be perfect for this :feh_legion:

it’s literally the reason I’m +10ing FE

1 Like

I’m hoping high 30 Atk, maybe mid 20 spd, mid to high Def, low to mid Res is what I’m hoping for

1 Like

It’s literally the reason I don’t completely want to abandon the merge idea

Merge my mom pls

1 Like