Sometimes, I hate how my brain operates and makes me realize things

Me : ‘Alright, Magic Special Training today, gotta train Micaiah and get those flowers.’

Looks at my Training Squad Team

‘‘Alright, all seems goo----’’

Looks at my team again

Wait a minute…

Oh…that’s right. :feh_tooobin: We don’t HAVE Colorless Tome Valor implemented in the game yet.

Ah shit, they’ll bring that one up eventually, I know it; …and I know I’ll summon for it, just because I love Valor skills. :pensive:

Don’t you hate having a brain structure that works like that? Always wanting to maximise efficiency, because I sure do.

…but that got me curious ; how do you guys value these skills exactly? Helpful? A waste of time? I feel like it’s one of THOSE skills, you know, the one where you either love it or you completely forget they actually exist.

8 Likes

Annoying
Not because they exist, but because IS seems to 5* lock units over them

14 Likes

Literally only awful because IS continues to leave valor skills 5* locked for some stupid ass reason.

8 Likes

I have most Valor skills on my dancers

Exceptions being Lance Valor since I’ve never pulled Summer Robin and Beast Valor because I’m not wasting Special Spiral

If AR had been a thing back then, I wouldn’t have foddered R Tome Valor to HS!Micaiah since I wasted Close Counter, but what’s done is done

W!Sothis has Dragon Valor because I needed the best smol dragon to kill the inferior smol dragon out of principle

6 Likes

I was confused at first, because I thought you were talking about Nagi…but I just remembered that Summer Young Tiki was the first unit to get Dragon Valor…

I did the same thing though, but instead, the skill is on my Ninian now. :feh_nini:

4 Likes

wait, Nagi has Dragon Valor?

Brb

Ninian is about to get a new toy

With free Distant Counter because why the hell not

6 Likes

And that day, Kratos realized that he gave the word ‘‘murder’’ the phrase :

free real estate

3 Likes

Much better

7 Likes

:fgo_deadinside: More Nagi abuse shocked

6 Likes

I like them when I have them, but the problem lies in that it isn’t often that I do. :catroll:

I’d use them more if I had them though, definitely. They’ll need to add more Colorless Times to make a Valor Skill worth it :thinking:

3 Likes

I use these skills when it’s not weekend for double SP and need to have a unit learn all his/her skills as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Regardless of attempting to summon Shigure…
Cries in no B Tome Valor…

4 Likes

I don’t use valor skills that much

Also sometimes I can get HM farming strats that also farm SP, so stuff like Y!Marth and Y!Caeda got to 9999 SP in like 20 mins or something

3 Likes

Staff Valor: Godsend

Sword Valor: Useful

Every other Valor: Whatever

8 Likes

I have staff, b. Tome and dragon valor. I had Sword valor, but I wanted aether.

3 Likes

I don’t normally need too much SP, so I don’t use Valor skills despite having a couple of them.
I should probably take advantage of Staff Valor more often, as Staves are quite annoying to grind SP for :feh_legion:

5 Likes