Sometimes you have too much power

And you start changing character descriptions in your Binding Blade Randomized Run…

Shanna

Roy

Igrene

I’ve probably gone too far :catcry:

17 Likes

I hate it when I accidentally give up my title for a Pegasus.

15 Likes

It’s fine, I randomized growths and his str growth is now 75% and spd growth is 55%. Normally he only has 40% in each. So he also traded his title for better growths!

Yes he’s a Pegasus with 75% strength growth :feh_royyes:

7 Likes

when the polls are so rigged you turn into a horse @Souljia_Boy

5 Likes

I think the crazy thing about this was that Shanna replaced Roy’s slot in recruitment and Roy replaced Shanna’s slot. Also his new randomized growths are :fire: He’s gonna get real good, especially that 75% str growth. He’s a little weak off base stats but he won’t be for long with that str growth!

2 Likes

More shenanigans with the randomizer and editing descriptions.

@RoyAhoy

@Souljia_Boy

9 Likes

Umm…

Sophia… Uhh… You were supposed to leave the map… What is going on? What have I broken? The good news being a manakete means no of these enemies can damage her around her. But I probably also need to rescue her so she doesn’t steal all my experience while also dealing with the fact that boss has a freaking long ballista that I have to worry about. Especially cause one of my best units is Igrene but she’s just weak to ballistas…

I really hope this doesn’t mess things up cause I’m supposed to get her at the start of next map and Manakete Sophia seems like she’d be quite useful!

4 Likes