Songs to roll to for good gacha luck

Hey guys now that the summer banners are in full swing what are some rituals and slings you do to bring out your the good luck me and my buddies listen to a song and so far we have gotten at least 3 copies of every servant of this banner if your rolling and need good luck try this and post what you listen to here too https://youtu.be/HyBp8PfbNZM

2 Likes

…You disappoint me, Akama.
Here I was, hoping for a “Never gonna give you up” aka Rick roll, clicked the link and…Nope.

1 Like

Used different ones for each servant

Jalter

Scáthach

Okita

Skadi

Edmond

2 Likes

The only song you ever need to get motivated to do anything. Even if it’s something as common and mundane as rolling the gacha:

3 Likes

This is the only one you need.

3 Likes

i dare you not native english like me to sing fast " One eyed one horned flying purple people eater " without doing a mess.

Used this for Summer 3 Banner 1.
Got me NP2 Jeanne, NP3 Ibaraki and NP2 Ushiwaka.

Won’t probably use it for BB Banner, because I don’t think it’s fitting for her. Too peaceful.

2 Likes

Personally i’ll use her summer version theme tomorrow, or rather in a few days (gotta avoid Medb at all costs).

I love this version of BB channel so much, that ominous feel is amazing.

1 Like

If i could heart this post more than once i would.

[quote=“Dangonzo, post:4, topic:84555”]
The only song you ever need to get motivated to do anything. Even if it’s something as common and mundane as rolling the gacha:

My favorite Quote from the movie “I got better things to do tonight than die”!

1 Like

I don’t play music when I roll but if I did there is only one appropriate song when rolling Gacha, The Sound of Silence.

1 Like

The only song you need to listen to while rolling.

Helps you feel good and if you don’t get the servant at least you have catchy music to help pick you up.

1 Like
1 Like

This is a wonderful idea with even more wonderful timing.
Now I have to look for something until the BB banner drops.

3 Likes

Wow this was hard, luckily this banner has a very extraterrestrial theme with BB and MHXX to it so I get to shill one of my favourite soundtracks of all time and it’s even thematically fitting to a degree.
No way these rolls can go wrong now.
Also wow this song isn’t properly on YT yet, what a crying shame.

1 Like

For summer themed servants, here’s something.

I was listening to these 2 on repeat when rolling on the GSSR and Skadi banner. Not only did I get Skadi, but I also got my GSSR jackpot. I’m probably gonna listen to a mix of this and Harmony of a Hunter 100%/101% when rolling for MHXX, because Gundam Samus. :fgo_ereshsmile:

1 Like

I love reminiscing my childhood.

For the pessimists among us

personally, I always use this because I’ve already known if I’ll get nothing from it

1 Like