Sooo, no mythic video?

Did we get pushed back a day? Banner is on the 30th, right?

Banner is the 31st

Trailer likely tomorrow

13 Likes

16 Likes

It may not even be tomorrow, since there will be maintenance on 31st, the trailer may drop on the day itself

2 Likes

I thought about this but I doubt they’d release the trailer 4 hours before the banner drops

Have they done that before?

5 Likes

I think they have but not in a long time. Now the standard is 1 day and 4 hours before start of banner except for Updates which are 2 days and 4 hours before start of banner.

2 Likes

Sadly no… it’s very likely it’s tomorrow, it’s true the banner is out the 31st but that’s in PST time so it’s actually in April 1st (meaning the video should be out in the next ~24h).

We also have a maintenance period coming up around that time (2020-03-30T11:00:00Z for me) and we have only refine candidates for the next update… Feh Channel? The possibility has been mentioned somewhere else in this forum :thinking:

3 Likes

Actually, because of Daylight Savings Time, the 31st is accurate (for most). The calendar time reflects midnight PST now

7 Likes

I’m guessing tomorrow :feh_marththink:

Even though there’s maintenance I don’t believe they would put the trailer on the same day as the banner

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t remember that, that probably explains why the PST time warning they mention wasn’t in the picture.

Well then… the video should be out in less than 24h, I.S. isn’t consistent at all with release dates but when it comes to videos of L/M Hero releases it should be out in 28h before the banner is out, that seems to be the case as of late :thinking:

3 Likes

If i am not wrong, they did it on the L.alm banner but that was during golden week period not sure whether IS will do it on the maintenance period

1 Like

Nintendo posted it in their channel,
Hammer Bros are gonna be the new meta

Maybe it’ll be with the next feh channel?
THAT BRING US MASS REFINE AND DEMOTE!
Joke, it’ll be garbage as usual :feh_rein:
Maybe the return of the infamous RELAI DEFENSE?

8 Likes

If we get a new Feh channel, can we please

• get a new GHB Rotation
  • get a second Weekly Revival Rotation for year 2 5*

Please? :3 We may also get a new mode. I wonder if the new Mythic will be conected to it?

2 Likes