Sorcery blade Ingrene?

Title basically. I got a +atk Ingrene today, and just had the idea of giving her sorcery blade. Combining her massive attack with adaptive damage sounds like it has the potential to be :feh_disgusting: does it sound like a good idea?

4 Likes

Massive attack: has attack +3 and atk buff

:feh_tooobin:

7 Likes

Meh… I don’t think Sorcery Blade is a skill worth foddering, especially with Inf. Hexblade being a thing. Sorcery Blade can be completely useless if the foe’s Def is already lower than their Res, and it doesn’t do much against mixed bulk either.

Interesting idea, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

3 Likes

Couldn’t think of anything better. I don’t have any better self buffing skills for attack, and Ophelia already has hardy bearing. So try to get the most out of those AoEs (which sorcery blade works on I believe. They worked with Felicia’s adaptive damage anyways)

2 Likes

Then what else am I going to do with this?

2 Likes

I guess it would only help her on units whose Defense is 7 or more higher than their Res, and even then, if she loses out on the Speed battle, it doesn’t help her, since she loses the 5 damage, Speed, and bulk from her weapon proc. She’ll also lose damage on Blazing Wind without the extra raw Attack, I think. (That makes an interesting point - does Blazing XXX take into account adaptive damage, when choosing which stat of opponents, Def or Res, to target?)

Anyway, I’d probably stick with her native L&D 4, even if it’s not as exciting…

3 Likes

I dunno, maybe either save her as an AA check, or save her for Spd Tactic? It’s still a rare skill.

2 Likes

Yes, it does work with adaptive damage.

3 Likes

Well I already have another copy for that. So this one is definitely fodder.

1 Like

Get a Helbindi and Ally Support, and then feel good about yourself! Or take the dark path, and fodder Sorcery Blade to Darth Bendi :feh_deltheano::feh_arvisboneappetite::feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

Neat!!

1 Like

Honestly, I say try it. If you don’t think you’ll ever use that Ylgr for anything else, what’s the harm? If you don’t like it, you can always change it to another A & at least you’ll know it wasn’t that great for sure.

2 Likes

If you don’t think the positioning requirements and such will be difficult, go for it. I personally haven’t had a good experience using the skill, so I’m just trying to warn you. :catsleep:

Also where the hell is my :catblink:, they’ve removed it! :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

I would never! But I don’t really use her since I’m not a big fan of colored bows and daggers.

3 Likes

Igrene: Nani?!?! :feh_dozlashock:

4 Likes

She’s an exception. And honestly I’d love it if she were colorless. And L!Lucina is also an exception.

4 Likes

Possibly. I mean I don’t really need spd tactic either since L!Lyn, SoV!Catria and my Eirika all have it. Plus I could always get Titania refine (or was it Seth’s, can’t remember which)

3 Likes

lists 1/2 of colorless bows in the game

They’re exceptions!! xD Joking, I mean, you can love the character and art/stats without being in love with the fact that they’re a colored bow.

3 Likes

The other 5 colored bows that are being forgotten in this statement:

(Yeah I like 2/9 of them. And only 1/11 colored daggers, purely for her weapon)

4 Likes

Tfw I can only think of 4 colored bows… Lucina, Igrene, Sue, Python… Sorry everyone else, this summoner has forgotten about your existence

4 Likes