Sorry (The GameShow)

Me

I need more, I’m broke :feh_morganagrom:

2 Likes

should i tell my doctor that shawty’s like a memory in my head that i cant keep out got me singing like nananana every day like my eyeballs stuck on replay replayayayay

2 Likes

my first time making it to tier 27 :feh_faedance2:

3 Likes

Nice :feh_faedance:

3 Likes

I just realized that I could’ve done one more battle if I got the last aether pot (didn’t think I’d have enough if I got it anyway)

oh well

2 Likes

Yo, @Johnny45! I’ve installed Azur Lane and I’m enjoying it now, asides Trento, I found a few battleships to look forward to get, they are in the event banner but no luck in getting them so far. :fgo_ereshdistress:

I feel I’ll probably like the ones from the Sardegna Empire the most. :thinking:

I’ve sent you a request also. :feh_birbpeek: The game works perfectly on the server you told me the other day and I found you, the game does have a code system but it seems to use your UID (account identifier), it should be a number.

3 Likes

looking through the axxl channel is a trip

1 Like

Also, for some reason, the game was set up at 30FPS but I’m glad it runs perfectly at 60.

2 Likes

@af1899
Got another merge on my NY!Eir after rewards today :fgo_gaooo:

Her merges are almost done

4 Likes

:fgo_jeannecheer::feh_eiriana_grande::sparkles:

3 Likes

:feh_faedance:

4 Likes

As for me, my [Heroic Grails] count is at 271 and I’m preparing my next report but Valentines Silque hasn’t gotten a single merge recently, still far from working on NY!Eir. :feh_ikecry:

Also, 2h and 30m for the [Feh Channel], bring it on @Intelligent_Systems. :fgo_jeannecheer:

4 Likes

I feel like IS is gonna announce V!Ephraim or take L!Ike out of the void, so I think my stash might take a hit soon :feh_arthurthink:

5 Likes

V!Ephraim would kill me

I don’t have enough orbs :feh_morganagrom:

4 Likes

:feh_notlikethis:

4 Likes

let’s hope it’s 3H with Byleth and Jeralt so we can skip

4 Likes

It would be adorable and I’d love it but I already feel so vulnerable orb-wise :catroll:

4 Likes

50 Atk at level 25

:feh_flaynconcern:

9 Likes

dimitri stronk :feh_dimitricool:

8 Likes

My friend: constantly makes fun of Childe and me for liking him
My friend when I say Danslief looks like knockoff Dimitri:
why is she so mad at me she doesn’t even know who Dimitri is :sob:

5 Likes