Sothe could probably use some new stuff, but what? 🤔

Inspired by using him for the colorless dagger quest (in Forging Bonds) and also he’s a potential merge project after Oscar. But I would still need 4 more copies of him to come home.

Sothe why don’t you come home??? Instead of the Legaults that end up Atk Tactics fodder. I have a +10 Micaiah you can hang out with!!! :catdespair::catdespair::catdespair:

1 Like

How do you use him? :thinking:
Atk/Spd Solo could be a good option. :birbpeek:
For his C skill, I guess a wave would work.
His B is a bit harder, but Desperation is always a good option.
Maybe Null Follow Up? (If you have it)

1 Like

CC + Vantage :feh_rein:

1 Like

I only have 3 units with CC. 1 is the +10 Micaiah, another is W!Cecilia and the last is Sophia. And I’d rather not summon on the Takumi banner just for a 4th CC, my orbs for Brave Micaiah have been rather safe lately. But there is a chance Sothes could come home summoning colorless. Stop tempting me, me! :catdespair:

Halloween Mia took my only Atk/Spd Solo. :catdespair:

And I don’t know but offensive in some way, maybe DB4 cause I have B!Celicas? I think I have more Special Spiral too cause of all those Lewyns from Yune’s debut banner?

I guess Windsweep could be a thing since it’s 4* available on Joshua, so 100 Grails? And I don’t have any Grails plans with Haar complete, unless Ashnard were to appear as a GHB.

1 Like

2 Likes

Whisper sothe is going to be amazing

Ouch that looks like it hurts :wink:

I’ve gone through so many different builds with him, and it took forever to settle on something I was happy with. But he happens to be my most recent +10 project.

General/PvE

Aether Raids

I’m waiting for HS-Elise to come back around because I want to give him the Ducks, too.

1 Like

^
I put fury + null follow up and double savage blow on him, he works as a pretty good tank slayer

1 Like

If anything Mia would get Null Follow-Up if I foddered my one Mareeta, because she could get FB4 too.

2 Likes