Sothis Pocus, Bylathus Pas! :feh_sothishook:

Sothis Pocus, Bylethus Pas! I summon thee:

Warning: Sothis Pocus Bylathus Pas is a very powerful spell that will make your entire orb stash dissapear and maybe even your wallet, but allows you to summon this amazing unit

Why would you go with +Def you ask? That’s not even a superboon! I just love it when units have equal Def and Res and now she has every stat higher than 40. Isn’t that just:

How did the summoning go? I started with around 1600 orbs, I was secretly hoping that I would have some orbs left for the ascended Fjorm banner. But no… I was down to my last 10 orbs when the last copy of H!Sothis showed up. It took me 380 orbs to get that last copy >.>

A list of every unit I pulled

11x H!Sothis
4x H!M!Grima
2x Farina
2x B!Dimitri
2x F!M!Morgan
1x H!Rhea
1x F!Berkut
1X Fiora
1x Forsyth
1x Gatrie
1x Louise
1x Leila
1x Flayn

4 star specials:
1x Azura
1x Ephraim
1x Nailah
1x F!Hardin

The color that really liked to destroy my pity rate was colorless… But I don’t mind the 4 H!M!Grima, and the other colorless pity breakers are pretty good as well

Blue when I free summoned on the Fjorm banner

Blue when I summoned for H!Sothis

But all is well that ends well right? :feh_sothispout:

I welcome my first seasonal 5 star exclusive! I will rein destruction on AR and arena with this unit :catdestroy: I love how every Sothis alt reveals something new about her: apparenly before she materialised into this form she wasn’t aware of her own size and she thought she was huge, turns out she really is a smol child. Can’t wait for the next one to complete the Sothis emblem!

Btw, I also finished these two

34 Likes

Congrats! :feh_flaynsmile:

She looks great :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes

Nice… not a big fan of Sothis in general myself, but I did summon a copy of her for this

Summary

When Negating Fang Triggers on the first hit she gets 44% DR, +21 Damage from NF (before any other outside source) + 20% of her Atk - foes Res which could be good or bad depending on the foe but still damage stacking onto of DR stacking

5 Likes

someone was paying attention when we were talking about her better A slots

Gorgeous.

2 Likes

It’s kinda the only Stance skill I had for her (Press F for +1 Zelgius) I agree it’s the best one, enemies that initiate can have a lot of speed, you really need all the spd you can get to compete. I did consider Sturdy Stance, I use her with Muspell and she’s usually able to 1 hit K.O. most foes in which case spd is irrelevant (for the most part). But enough spd to take on other speedsters is still better than a bit more bulk.

4 Likes

I was actually thinking more of Arena, where she’s an excellent LynJa, Lif, Boobyleth, etc. baiter, since those units hurt the most with a special or a double, and she can prevent both of those with a stance 3.

3 Likes

Heh… Must be nice. I spent 1000+ orbs on the banner and kept getting pity broken out of my mind, some of em were good fodder like… a Guinevere for Respl. Celica (finally some good skills?) and a second Brave Eirika whom I foddered to Malice, though a +1 merge woulda been nice since I wanna get as close to +10’ing all the CYL5 units as I can, but I have more opportunities to get her.

Anyway… Yeah. 1000+ orbs, and-- after being off-focus pity broken anywhere from 3 to 5+%, (and yes. It did get off-pitied back down to 3, no Sothis’s acquired. thanks for asking :D) I finally… Finally got my first copy. And here I see someone who spent not even twice as much and +10’ed her. Well that’s duality and the two farthest apart points on the gacha spectrum I guess lol. Either way, I’m happy about it and happy for you! Spoopy Sothis legion!!!

And those are just the summons I have of when I started SS’ing… It’s all pain. . . Literally got her in the last week or less of the banner being up haha… But when I summoned her, as you can see, I had good luck and got some Lull Atk/Def fodder, and a Nagi merge. Literally the same IVs (+Def/-Spd) xD

As I recall-- I didn’t spend NEARLY as many orbs but-- I also didn’t get Summer Freyja until joining up with her in Voting Gauntlet after taking the L. Coincidence, maybe… But I think it’s more likely to have summoned Sothis with way less orbs and at a lower percent, than for that to be a coincidence. It was actually the same day. Just like with Freyja. And that’s colorless hell we’re talking about. Anyway~

(That art is also nice btw, I would like to save it to my art collection if I may)

The results of the pity-breaks:

Yes, sadly not enough SP to learn them yet :pensive:

Screenshot_20211108-201731_Fire Emblem Heroes

Took me less than an hour to decide tbh.

Oh not to mention this gift from Naga!!! Mareeta really needed it and I recently gave her Distant Counter after putting so many other units before her :sob: because she didn’t reeeally need it and destroyed maps without it, but it’s nice to have. and Distant Pressure is amazing on her. I got Time’s Pulse from an extra Lysithea copy I think.? So she’s like super high investment and fully built, excluding merges, thanks to this banner and Brave Marth. Bright side! :sweat_smile:

Not sure what to do with the extra Hapi I got though. I really want the Catch and Trace on someone, but I gotta wait for Atk/Res Catch 3 to come out on someone. They did it with Atk/Def so, soon?

2 Likes

That is some poor luck :feh_elisad: I’m not unfamiliar with the feeling. I wish you better luck when she appears on a DSH banner! (if you plan to pull on that)

3 Likes

Indeed it is… But it’s not all bad like I said. :feh_roysmile: And it’s funny because I was pretty much just done with the banner, and almost given up, but did one final YOLO summon which gave me her and 2 others, sadly not a second Sothis, which has happened before :sweat_smile: (Ninja Laevatein) and was very epic

Also the part about the VG timing and all that

Yesss I always always pull on DSH. Either a little or a lot, and always get my desired units somehow, by some miracle from

And thank you for the wishes of luck, I always accept those :pray:t3::white_heart:

1 Like