Spd/Res Solo Seal

So with the addition of a solo skill to the seal slot, what characters stand to benefit from them? I’m sure that my Walhart will be happy :feh_nino:

8 Likes

I was thinking Donnel since I don’t use his prf often, if ever.

Then I thought Ross, but he used Flashing Blade.

So Walhart is probably the best choice.

I’ll probably give it to F!Corrin when I get to building her

7 Likes

W!Ephraim for sure. Put on double Solo with his weapon and you’ve got yourself quite the solo tank. Sacrifice a L!El and ya won’t have to worry about the movement penalty too.

4 Likes

:feh_disgusting:

5 Likes

People mentioned Brunnyas. I think I’d use it on Norne once I have all the copies to make it and turn her into an Astra tank.

Sharena would like it for AR-O too.

A cav would use it just as well, I guess.

5 Likes

Just wanted to post this for my previous comment. Assume Spd/Def Bond is Spd/Res Solo(Forgot it was Res and not Def) and that unit is really dangerous. 78 Atk, 49 Spd, 45 Def, and 44 Res. That’s pretty deadly. Could swap out SS for SF for a more defense build but this way after the first Bonfire Ephraim always has one ready regardless of being attacked or not.

7 Likes

casually happens to have Special Spiral, Armored Stride, and 11 copies of W!Ephraim lying around

15 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised this solo skill came first instead of a push skill. Still waiting on those!

7 Likes

Anyone that used to run Swift Stance.

4 Likes

Actually even better, Y!Marth

1 Like

Synergizes with my Mareeta quite well and a few of my other “solo” units

1 Like

My Altena’s gonna love it until Spd/Def Solo seal comes… I mean 46 Spd… she’s going to be no joke

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the inevitable Atk/Spd Solo seal so I can build this monstrosity in the future.

7 Likes

My Walhart when he don’t galeforce, my FY!Tiki, my Arvis too (basically what I wanted for him, a spd boost that is dual phase, so the res boost is the icing on the cake that’ll make him into an even more potent magical tank)

4 Likes

Edit: messed up the name of the B skill, but it’s Ingrid’s.

4 Likes

My light season Adrift M Corrin and Astra season Fallen Ike will love that seal. So hyped actually.

PP nuke build? Probably needs his Rouse and BD back on tho

Probably give it to my DC/CC 3 Rinkah

3 Likes

So we got a Solo seal before we got Bracing Stance as a seal? :feh_bylethconfused:

6 Likes